What's new

Tank Decisions

I looked it up, but saw it's needs to be built. I'm not one for building. My husband has to replace my glass when I crack it lol

been a lot of talk about the letdown of the single. it comes as spare in the box so you will get a chance to try it. the dual is pre installed.
hopefully the new coils will be here by thursday but already got 2 boxes of dual to keep me going.
Hey whats up man, so I picked up the triple yesterday and its amazing but its pretty much equivalent to the double mesh, cant really tell much of a difference in taste and production between the two. Only thing is it takes more battery and sucks up more juice so I will probably stick with the double after this. Its just as good as the double IMO.
but that single mesh smh never again...
Have you gotten yours in yet?

Hey whats up man, so I picked up the triple yesterday and its amazing but its pretty much equivalent to the double mesh, cant really tell much of a difference in taste and production between the two. Only thing is it takes more battery and sucks up more juice so I will probably stick with the double after this. Its just as good as the double IMO.
but that single mesh smh never again...
Have you gotten yours in yet?
landed at langley so should be here once through customs.

i thought this might bethe case as the flavour on the dual was so good i didnt know how it could get any better. the 4 coil should be interesting then :D

landed at langley so should be here once through customs.

i thought this might bethe case as the flavour on the dual was so good i didnt know how it could get any better. the 4 coil should be interesting then :D
yeah it tastes just like the double...i dont think I would try the quad, just too much wattage for my preference. The dual is a perfect vape. But yeah let me know what you think whenever you try it.
I cant stop vaping though. I went from a SMOK PRINCE to the FreeMax and its like night and day between the two, to think of all the money i wasted on SMOK coils lol. The quality of the Freemax coils make the SMOK ones seem like a toy ya know.
But very satisfied with these coils, could not think of it being any better.

good to hear fella. if only others who join for exactly the same reason took out advice but they just want their smok fixed and dont want to spend more money. trying to explain that it will cost them much more with smok but they take no notice.

good to hear fella. if only others who join for exactly the same reason took out advice but they just want their smok fixed and dont want to spend more money. trying to explain that it will cost them much more with smok but they take no notice.
Yeah I know what you mean. I kept getting faulty coils with SMOK and weak hits even with new coils and I was tired of it and made a thread of new tank recommendations and people suggested either the Freemax or the falcon, but after reading reviews and watching youtube vids I went with the freemax, got better reviews for flavour.
I would never go back to using a smok tank and others who still complain about their coils I would highly recommend just getting a new tank so they dont have to waste more money and get frustrated with smoks coils like i did.
Freemax taste way way better and last much longer than SMOK

I've just ordered myself a Falcon. I've gone with the thought process that majority of people say the Freemax is phenomenal. If I get the gash one of the two I will be more inclined to get the Freemax at a later date.

That being said, it is payday tomorrow, so I will most likely get myself the Freemax after all!!

I really like the Falcon tank, but the absence of resistance options on the coils is a bit of a neg. There are four wire coils with different wicks and one mesh, and they all have the same resistance and don't work well below about 80% of their rated power. That said, if you give them enough oomph, they do all have really good flavour.

Back
Top Bottom