What's new

Tank Decisions

back to the freemax.
dual finally out and single in and the verdict is, like above its kak. not much flavour at all.

now if this single mesh was pre installed i would of just thought another run of the mill subtank but the dual coils certainly blew me away so i cant wait for the big boys to arrive now as theve landed at customs.
the single is crap, My SMOK PRINCE coils are better haha but yeah the double and above are awesome coils. I dont even want to smoke it, its that bad. Freemax should just get rid of it all together because its killing their name.
I would like to hear how the triple and quad are compared to the double, so let us know once you try them.

back to the freemax.
dual finally out and single in and the verdict is, like above its kak. not much flavour at all.

now if this single mesh was pre installed i would of just thought another run of the mill subtank but the dual coils certainly blew me away so i cant wait for the big boys to arrive now as theve landed at customs.

Did you manage to get the 6 coil version @MrDJ ? Looking forward to hearing how they are. I put the triple coils straight in mine and have another Freemax and quad coils on the way from China, not tried the duals yet.

Did you manage to get the 6 coil version @MrDJ ? Looking forward to hearing how they are. I put the triple coils straight in mine and have another Freemax and quad coils on the way from China, not tried the duals yet.
only managed to order the 2,3,4 but cant find the 6 anywhere yet. also got one of the green tanks which looks a bit bright in the picture.

the single is crap, My SMOK PRINCE coils are better haha but yeah the double and above are awesome coils. I dont even want to smoke it, its that bad. Freemax should just get rid of it all together because its killing their name.
I would like to hear how the triple and quad are compared to the double, so let us know once you try them.
sure is a let down compared t the double.

ive gone back to the SKRR vaporesso at the moment. coils take a while to bed in but great flavour now. still not on par with freemax.

Interesting that you think the dual coils are better than the singles in the Freemax @MrDJ. I haven't ordered mine yet but definitely think I'll give the single a miss and order some triples to go in after the dual.

I'm using a SMOK V2 Mini tank at the moment and I've just bought another single coil to go in it as I didn't rate the dual coil when I swapped them over.

been a lot of talk about the letdown of the single. it comes as spare in the box so you will get a chance to try it. the dual is pre installed.
hopefully the new coils will be here by thursday but already got 2 boxes of dual to keep me going.

if you buy from uk make sure the supplier includes the bubble glass as not all of them do so.

Wanted to ask a question about a tank saw this thread figured I'd ask here

I have a stick battery mod that I need a tank for. But I'm low on funds. Can y'all recommend a decent tank that isn't to pricey?

Much obliged to those who advise!!
Kitty aka Bree

I asked the same question (of sorts - wanted to try mesh) and ultimately went with the freemax mesh pro and I can say I've not being disappointed at all, just out of curiosity though are the coils over rated? As in the dual mesh coil recommends 60-90W but i seem to get a burnt hit about half way through a pull 40W seems to be better, I can pull air hard thanks to the Steamcrave Titan btw [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom