What's new

Taifun GTIV (with custom chimney) or Atmizoo Tripod

Nutmeg

Postman
Pay day coming up. Which one should I go for. Both look like awesome tanks... Grrrr

Depends on what you want to achieve?
My vote would be for the Tripod because of its stunning flexibility of choice do you really can tailor the vape to your personal tastes :2thumbsup:

Depends on what you want to achieve?
My vote would be for the Tripod because of its stunning flexibility of choice do you really can tailor the vape to your personal tastes :2thumbsup:
Yeah I prefer direct lung... But looking for flavour...

Certainly get flavour with Tripods :)

Pure DL - go for the GTIV. It’s chunky German goodness.

The Tripod isn’t in the same league, and pisses me off with the slight gap between atty and every mod I own. It’s a decent enough thing, but I don’t like the lack of threading - the push/pull connectors are what are responsible for said gap.

Pure DL - go for the GTIV. It’s chunky German goodness.

The Tripod isn’t in the same league, and pisses me off with the slight gap between atty and every mod I own. It’s a decent enough thing, but I don’t like the lack of threading - the push/pull connectors are what are responsible for said gap.
Ahhh good to know... Both are amazingly well machined I'd probably be scared in losing bits on the Tripod...

Your choice :) Can't see what there is to lose on a Tripod, but each to their own of course :)

Your choice :) Can't see what there is to lose on a Tripod, but each to their own of course :)
Yep, can't see how you'd lose anything - it's just the atty gap I hate.

I have both and I must say the Taifun, with only one single airflow open is superb for restrictive direct lung. The Tripod is also very very good, but I find it far more complicated and a bit finicky at times. I find the Taifun easier to build. The only draw back is the massive size.

Back
Top Bottom