What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

system for easy change of liquids

markob

Initiate
If you want to change to different flavours what's the best system ? thank you mark

I guess it depends on whether you want an "out and about" device or something for home. Once again I like clearos-a quick rinse and dry burn then just fill and go. For more at home I guess dripping atties are good as you just use a little juice at a time. I'm sure other folks will have totally different opinions though, we all have our own preferences and that's what's so good about vaping-there is something for everyone :)

I just refill with the new juice if I think they would be compatible. After a few refills the old flavour is gone anyways. The only time I use a new carto is if I am reviewing a flavour for someone.

I washed out a clearomizer that had apple in it and dried it. I then put coffee in it - apple flavoured coffee is disgusting. Some things with wicks are very difficult to clean or swap if they have had strong pervasive flavours in them. So Apple, Mints, Menthols, Cinnamon etc need separate devices in my book, if you are using any sort of tank. Cartomizer tanks are simpler - wash the tank, use a new cartomizer. Atomizers are the simplest to clean - wash in water, Milton solutions or vodka (going up the grade of cleaning materials) to get rid of flavours.

thank you very much, i suspect the learning curve on this healthier venture will be an enjoyable one!

It's all part of the fun of it, trial and error! You know when you find what's right for you :)

The easiest flavour-changing systems I have used so far are either the Vivi Nova or the Vision eGo. Although if you want to test flavours out, get an atomiser - you only need a couple of drops to try your liquid out and a quick rinse in water and a dry burn will have it ready for the next one...

Cheers
Adam

Back
Top Bottom