What's new

Sxk supbox sbs mod

I have it somewhere but I hate long atomizers, I'll probably get another 510 extension

Tried two extenders and it didnt work out like i though it would as it only raised it a wee bit but its abit better lol

first pic is two and second is stock

20200918_164134.jpg
20200918_164354.jpg

Little update on how well made this is. I was in a hurry yesterday but needed a wick change so I did the quickest dry burn and rework known to man and it was only when I got to work that I realised how bad a job it was...it was leaking like a bastard. Pretty much every time I picked it up, I had to wipe everything down. But I had no back up and the juice just about lasted until I got home hours later. When I could finally sort it, I got to see how the supbox coped and I have to say, it did well. The screw holes were full but nothing made it through. The 510 connector under the adapter cover was bone dry and it seems it managed to wick the juice along the seat for the cage and then put under the rubber wrap. It was messy but there is no sign that any juice got in to anywhere it shouldn’t. So all good! Needless to say, I took my time when I reworked it again in the evening!

Little update on how well made this is. I was in a hurry yesterday but needed a wick change so I did the quickest dry burn and rework known to man and it was only when I got to work that I realised how bad a job it was...it was leaking like a bastard. Pretty much every time I picked it up, I had to wipe everything down. But I had no back up and the juice just about lasted until I got home hours later. When I could finally sort it, I got to see how the supbox coped and I have to say, it did well. The screw holes were full but nothing made it through. The 510 connector under the adapter cover was bone dry and it seems it managed to wick the juice along the seat for the cage and then put under the rubber wrap. It was messy but there is no sign that any juice got in to anywhere it shouldn’t. So all good! Needless to say, I took my time when I reworked it again in the evening!

I had the same thing happen with my gata rta juice everywere on the cage but none down the 510 hole that i could see and i now have a fev sitting on mine so no more adaptors needed

20201007_135938.jpg

Good to know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom