What's new

Sxk supbox sbs mod

Looking forward to the Billet Box but in all honesty don't know a lot about them, i see it as a device that i can mainly MTL on. There's absolutely loads i need to know as i know sweet fa about it, Condensation Plugs, i mean what are they for, and don't say Condensation lol. I know what a Boro Tank is and i kind of know what the Exocet is. How do you dry burn a coil for one when they aren't 510 ?. I have no idea how you would do that. Expect loads of questions from me in the BB section of the Forum lol.

Nope, not me. Have a bronze and a RPG
My mistake, I thought you won one in one of the charity fundraisers we used to have on here. A Team Noct one. Must have been someone else. [emoji848][emoji848]

Aaaah Thanks for clearing that up, i know RPG as Role Playing Game which kind of didn't fit with Billet Box.

My mistake, I thought you won one in one of the charity fundraisers we used to have on here. A Team Noct one. Must have been someone else. [emoji848][emoji848]

Actually you're right. I had it for a while and then swapped it for another one. I was scared of wrecking it.

Actually you're right. I had it for a while and then swapped it for another one. I was scared of wrecking it.
Aha, I thought I was going senile for a moment there. Thanks for letting me know I'm not [emoji16] Yeah, I'd have been scared of dropping or doing anything to that one, it was gorgeous.

Aha, I thought I was going senile for a moment there. Thanks for letting me know I'm not [emoji16] Yeah, I'd have been scared of dropping or doing anything to that one, it was gorgeous.

No it was me having the senile moment.

Arrived today,so far I'm amazed how good this mod is,and in regards for all the extras in the box it's the cheapest dna60 sbs out there
IMG_20200917_140203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom