What's new

SXK Stealth Style 60W VW Variable Wattage Box Mod

So does an 18650 battery go in the other side from the tank? With part of it unprotected? I don’t like that idea. Maybe I’m being dim, just seems odd :hmm:

So does an 18650 battery go in the other side from the tank? With part of it unprotected? I don’t like that idea. Maybe I’m being dim, just seems odd :hmm:
I think it's so all the people who've bought fancy battery wraps can actually see them ......... but nope, I'm not feeling it either. :D

The one thing I do like, for an 'stealth' mod, is that there's nothing surrounding the tank. The two like that I've tried have been hard to keep clean due to a build-up of condensation/juice inside the deck. :)

I think it's so all the people who've bought fancy battery wraps can actually see them ......... but nope, I'm not feeling it either. :D

The one thing I do like, for an 'stealth' mod, is that there's nothing surrounding the tank. The two like that I've tried have been hard to keep clean due to a build-up of condensation/juice inside the deck. :)
Agree.
The original was sold with sunbox logo rewrapped batteries.
It's a shame as the side by side mod is very much becoming hot property.
Hopefully we'll see a few nice ones from the major manufacturers.
The handmade Turkish ones (fakirs, I think) available from steam island are lovely (especially the dicodes loaded one) but damned are they pricey. Think Rob and mawsley have some.

Back
Top Bottom