What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Stealth Style 60W VW Variable Wattage Box Mod

maybe it's a lot smaller than it looks but I'm pretty sure most of my tanks wouldn't even reach to the top, so I don't see how it would work.

Not very stealthy, I can clearly see it trying to hide in that plant
sxk-stealth-style-60w-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-black-1-x-18650-560w.jpg

Perhaps you get a free plant with it to hide it behind

It might be short but it looks quiet thick as in the tubes 20mm the attey is 22mm so with the board it’s got to be 26mm

I think the kids at sxk have been sniffing glue lately.
They've always been pretty good at choosing what to clone and pricing it appropriate to the quality but we had that nasty little delrin squonker for £80 and now a sunbox clone.
We've reached saturation I reckon.
Seems daft as they've vapers lining up for old corrolla tanks or zero style mods.

Nope I’m very wrong ouch that’s a big mod for a 22mm tank even by my standards

B80282F9-B123-443C-9F9E-77303EE3FD84.jpeg

Edit and where is the USB port

Nope I’m very wrong ouch that’s a big mod for a 22mm tank even by my standards

View attachment 198425

Edit and where is the USB port
I've not been around too much so meant to say nice work on the gem mod you sent Todd, stu. Looks lovely. Had an awful lot of American vapers ask about your mods over the last few weeks. I've passed on your details.

I've not been around too much so meant to say nice work on the gem mod you sent Todd, stu. Looks lovely. Had an awful lot of American vapers ask about your mods over the last few weeks. I've passed on your details.

Thankyou that’s very kind :)

Last edited:
maybe it's a lot smaller than it looks but I'm pretty sure most of my tanks wouldn't even reach to the top, so I don't see how it would work.
IMG-20190921-WA0010.jpeg

Very light, because is 3D-printed, very small, i love it. Spent 37€ in chinese shop.

Back
Top Bottom