What's new

Sxk Hadaly vs wasp nano

Think im gonna have to go that way @Mitz . :18:
You won't be disappointed with either. But you definitely need to experiment with builds. Whether you're on a reg or mech will have a huge impact on the optimum type of build. That's one of the reasons I love them both; I love building coils and these two rda's really reward you for getting it right and are well worth the effort.

I had both but preferred the SXK Hadaly,

I found the Wasp spat to much whereas same build in Hadaly was flavour, dare i say it FOR DAYS

Shame Ive moved on as the Dead Rabbit rocks it for me and is my new RDA of juice.

Im just finding my feet in the rebuildable world so suggestions on builds are welcome! I enjoy working it all out using SE then building, wicking, finding out your wicking was shit and losing half a tank out the airflow, rewicking, realising the build was really like zebedee after being hit by a bus, ripping it out, doing it again and getting it right..... then wishing you had used a different wire....and so it begins again.
I call it fun, my wife calls it insanity, my mates reckon an intervention is needed......

Im just finding my feet in the rebuildable world so suggestions on builds are welcome! I enjoy working it all out using SE then building, wicking, finding out your wicking was shit and losing half a tank out the airflow, rewicking, realising the build was really like zebedee after being hit by a bus, ripping it out, doing it again and getting it right..... then wishing you had used a different wire....and so it begins again.
I call it fun, my wife calls it insanity, my mates reckon an intervention is needed......

Might be worth starting two seperate threads for build recommendations. A thread for each rda. Just a thought.

In the Hadaly I've got a 2.5 ID parallel 28awg SS, 6 wraps @ .34 ohm. Sat on the Pico Squeeze. By far my favourite build for this rda so far. Great vape and zero spitback.

In the wasp I've got a 2.5 ID single strand 28awg SS, 8 wraps @0.82 ohm. Sat on my KBOX200 @ 30w. My favourite build for this rda so far and I get zero spitback from this build as well.

My second joint favourite build for the wasp is a single strand Ni80 26ga 8 wrap 2.5 ID.

EDIT:
Will also mention, on the Hadaly I keep my coil just above the air flow holes. I know a lot of people push their coil right down so it sits flush with the air intake to get the coil as far away from their mouths as possible. I personally find it gives better flavour if the coil sits just above the air holes so that the air comes in and under the coil and then up. If I thread a needle thru the air hole and in to the chamber my coil sits right on top of the needle. The needle does NOT hit the coil. It slides in just underneath it. I've tried it multiple times with the coil lower down but the flavour just isn't quite as good, IMHO. I know a lot of people push the coil right down to try and counter spitback. But with the build I mentioned above on the Pico Squeeze there is zero spitback so having it slightly higher is not a problem at all.

Last edited:
@Mitz sooooo......payday rolled around and the sxk hadaly n wasp are on the slow boat to my house...,i hold you personally responsable for all the new builds i have to piss about with... :18:

+1 for ya there!

Might be worth starting two seperate threads for build recommendations. A thread for each rda. Just a thought.

In the Hadaly I've got a parallel 28awg N80, 6 wraps @ .34 ohm. Sat on the Pico Squeeze. By far my favourite build for this rda so far. Great vape and zero spitback.

In the wasp I've got a single strand 28awg SS, 8 wraps @0.82 ohm. Sat on my KBOX200 @ 30w. My favourite build for this rda so far and I get zero spitback from this build as well.

EDIT:
Will also mention, on the Hadaly I keep my coil just above the air flow holes. I know a lot of people push their coil right down so it sits flush with the air intake to get the coil as far away from their mouths as possible. I personally find it gives better flavour if the coil sits just above the air holes so that the air comes in and under the coil and then up. If I thread a needle thru the air hole and in to the chamber my coil sits right on top of the needle. The needle does NOT hit the coil. It slides in just underneath it. I've tried it multiple times with the coil lower down but the flavour just isn't quite as good, IMHO. I know a lot of people push the coil right down to try and counter spitback. But with the build I mentioned above on the Pico Squeeze there is zero spitback so having it slightly higher is not a problem at all.
What do you run the pico at wattAge wise?

What do you run the pico at wattAge wise?

You're gonna love 'em both. :2thumbsup:

The Pico squeeze, although it has circuitry for safety, is actually direct voltage like a mech but with a 50w cut-off. There's no settings to adjust. So with a .3 build and a fully charged battery it'll be putting out its max 50w.

Always better to be safe than sorry. Regulated mods are a great way to get experience before moving over to mechs, should they take your fancy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom