What's new

Sxk Hadaly vs wasp nano

Qwackers98

Achiever
Good evening fellow apes,

I have a little dilemma which i was hoping you could help me sort out.
With payday looming im looking to purchase a new rba to replace whats sat on top of my wraith but i am torn between the wasp nano and the sxk hadaly.
Both have fans, both have good reviews but which one should i plump for?
I prefer flavour to massive clouds if that helps.
Any advice is welcome and as always your time is well appreciated.

Thank you.

Hadaly is the tastier atty.
With a ~0.4/0.5 ohm coil, it is finest kind.

Don't get me wrong I do like the Wasp, but it is a bit more airy.

Hadaly is the tastier atty.
With a ~0.4/0.5 ohm coil, it is finest kind.

Don't get me wrong I do like the Wasp, but it is a bit more airy.
^^this. But with the opposite conclusion. ;) Hadaly edges it on flavour but its draw is a bit too restricted for me so I end up using the wasp more. Sometimes I really enjoy the Hadaly with only one air hole open and a longer drip tip as a mtl squonker. Wasp is also easier to build on but both great atties.

I have both and don't really bother with the wasp much preferring the hadaly which I have 2 of. If you want an airier draw then I'd recommend the vandy vape pulse or even a goon 1.5.

Daz

Hadaly > Wasp but then I'm not a fan of Ultem. Honestly though, for out-and-out flavour, the Odis O-Atty beats them both imo and Coppervape do an amazing clone if you can find them anywhere. The Narda also beats them both but the draw is more restricted, but the flavour is exceptional.

another vote for the wasp for me, hadaly is good flavour wise but its just bit to tight for me .

I also have both. They are both excellent in their own way. The wasp is easier to build on for sure. The Hadaly clamp system could do with a tweak, if you ask me.

But to be honest I think it all comes down to the build you use. We had a thread not long ago from a guy who bought the wasp and didn't get what the fuss was about. Then all of a sudden he got the right build and it became the best thing since sliced bread. And I had a similar experience with the hadaly. Either too vicious or way too calm. Then I tried a parallel and it's absolutely blown me away. So they both have the potential to be amazing. But it will depend a lot on what you do with it.

At close to a tenner a piece just get them both. :D

Back
Top Bottom