Vape Club
What's new

Suicide mods abyss custom parts pics

Royal Flush Vape
Does anyone have a abyss in the onyx colour still brand new that they would like to swap for a brand new still in box abyss storm I just have it here spare and want a black one....

Is anyone going to make new tips to fit the flush fit drip tip kit?

Vape Green
Is anyone going to make new tips to fit the flush fit drip tip kit?
Email sm mods or dovpo and suggest it.

Someone was telling me tho there were accessories that they thought about producing but they didnt think would b profitable so they didnt.

If they continue doing that, there is no way they r gonna replace bb. The whole point of modularity is customization. Every accesory the decide not to produce is one more shot in the foot.

i wouldnt mind more drip tips for the ether, altho the ones included r very good.
The glass packs r cool too, the dark glass one appears to be slightly mirror tinted.

Definitely some nicer options for the 21700 battery cover. (Carbon fiber, leather)

Maybe a silicone case. Ive dropped it once no damage, but when it hits the floor it hits hard.

Definitely more bridges for stock coils. They r so simple to produce.

Last edited:
The Square Fire Button is far more clicky than the one that comes with the Mod, I need one for my Onyx Abyss now, glad @Mr_Fog swapped it out on the Storm Abyss he sold me.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
@Simon G I saw this on Reddit and thought of you :D

tq5y0hd85w371.jpg

Vape Green
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom