What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Suicide mods abyss custom parts pics

Anyone finding the airflow adjustment on there abyss very stiff? Is there a way to fix this?

How about a custom de-pinned airflow, lol
20210403_002203.jpg

Yeah, it is a little stiff, better than being loose tho. I dunno if there is a gasket on it or not, but if there is a maybe try putting a few drops on the inside or outside of the ring?

Lol what did you do why did you take the pin out? Yeh I did think that might give it a go see if it works but I quess it will loosen up over time.

Lol what did you do why did you take the pin out? Yeh I did think that might give it a go see if it works but I quess it will loosen up over time.
Lol, it fell out, its growin on me more and more tho, like a happy accident

Changed the way the airflow go's on mine. easier than I thought pull the pin out two screws on the top plate and the airflow ring comes out just a flip and put it all back together now no more blocking

Changed the way the airflow go's on mine. easier than I thought pull the pin out two screws on the top plate and the airflow ring comes out just a flip and put it all back together now no more blocking
Nice you say you flipped the o ring or took it out all together? Also what size torx are the two screws?

Nice you say you flipped the o ring or took it out all together? Also what size torx are the two screws?

Flip the airflow ring over. the hole for the pin is smaller so you can't just put the pin into another hole and I think the torx size i used was a t3.

Take those two screws out and that plate comes off. the airflow ring is underneath just pry it up but watch as the peice that holds the airflow ring will also come out and that holds the 510 on it so a white and black wire are underneath there long so no need to worry if it does fall out well mine were

20210404_203906.jpg

Yeah, i thought about takin it apart to have a look see but i didnt have a small enough torx in front of me and didnt fell like gettin up.

It wouldnt be a sm prob, that would be dovpos fault, they r the ones making em n if it becomes a problem im sure they will hear about it.

(Ok, thats kinda a lie, im careless and i would rather not scratch the shiny screws than worry about the pin)

Back
Top Bottom