What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

Nooo, don't say that. I've only blown my months liquid budget on it and don't really have any backups. God, I hope I do like it.

I'm sure you'll enjoy them if you are into the NET thing .... not for me though. :)

I'm not sure I would recommended buying 120ml bottles of anything I've not tasted before though!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them if you are into the NET thing .... not for me though. :)

I'm not sure I would recommended buying 120ml bottles of anything I've not tasted before though!

Good, almost gave me palpations, hah. I don't mind NET's, only tried a couple over the years, Yaeliq Turkish and a few from Best Cig Liquid, before they did their 100% NET range.

True, I like to take a gamble once in a while, hasn't paid off yet but eventually it will. Hopefully this is the one. Truth be told, if I could afford to vape Manabush non-stop, I would.

To me it never seemed that expensive compared to other juices, or am I shopping in the wrong places? If you stock up when offers are on and use the potv code it comes out at about £8/9 for 30ml, which isn't bad.

It's funny because my OH can spend £100+ on a night out, but boggles when I spend £3.50 on a packet of bog roll or box of tea bags. They're only small things but I am using them all the time, so for a couple of quid extra why not get the best?

To me it never seemed that expensive compared to other juices, or am I shopping in the wrong places? If you stock up when offers are on and use the potv code it comes out at about £8/9 for 30ml, which isn't bad.

It's funny because my OH can spend £100+ on a night out, but boggles when I spend £3.50 on a packet of bog roll or box of tea bags. They're only small things but I am using them all the time, so for a couple of quid extra why not get the best?

I get you, I usually mix single flavours at low percentages, comes out very cheap, the nic is the most expensive thing to buy.

I'd need about 20x10ml bottles of manabush a month to say I've comfortable got enough, usually 5ml a day MTL, but it varies so added a few bottles on to that. Easily affordable for some, but not for myself at present. I just have it as an odd treat now and again, usually a multipack or two.

You do make a good point though, I haven't considered using the potv code, so I'll have to relook at the prices, probably have to add £15 every two months for the nic costs too.

I get you, I usually mix single flavours at low percentages, comes out very cheap, the nic is the most expensive thing to buy.

I'd need about 20x10ml bottles of manabush a month to say I've comfortable got enough, usually 5ml a day MTL, but it varies so added a few bottles on to that. Easily affordable for some, but not for myself at present. I just have it as an odd treat now and again, usually a multipack or two.

You do make a good point though, I haven't considered using the potv code, so I'll have to relook at the prices, probably have to add £15 every two months for the nic costs too.
Yeah I get it, it adds up fast. Last year we nearly lost our house, and we had to cut back in some pretty extreme ways. Didn't buy a tank for over a year, lol. Luckily by then I had got into mixing my own. I can get though anything from 5-10ml a day mtl.

Yeah I get it, it adds up fast. Last year we nearly lost our house, and we had to cut back in some pretty extreme ways. Didn't buy a tank for over a year, lol. Luckily by then I had got into mixing my own. I can get though anything from 5-10ml a day mtl.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you're on the other side of it now. I thought I was high at 5-7ml a day, depending on if I'm chaining or not. I've seen people who go through like a ml or two in a day, the last time I went through a ml or so a day was like 6 year ago when I started on a CE4 with 24mg...

I've had a look, still a bit too steep for me right now, but looking like a strong possibility in another month or two.

Order made and on its way I hope .. was a delay in ordering as I had so much choice to look at and make some educated decisions hahah ... gone with a few from Manabush.. then to flavours from the dinner lady to test the water .. will definitely report back at my findings on delivery... hopefully I’ve found my tobacco people and I’ll stick with them for a long time ..

Order has arrived . Just waiting until this evening to throw a build in something and sit down and enjoy a few Manabush blasts ...

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you're on the other side of it now. I thought I was high at 5-7ml a day, depending on if I'm chaining or not. I've seen people who go through like a ml or two in a day, the last time I went through a ml or so a day was like 6 year ago when I started on a CE4 with 24mg...

I've had a look, still a bit too steep for me right now, but looking like a strong possibility in another month or two.
Yep, all is good, I had been self employed for about 20 years and had to get one of those pesky job things. But after 2 months we were sent packing to work from home, so in many ways not much has changed. And I landed on my feet timing wise because I don't think many places are hiring atm.

I wish i lived in the uk so i could compare flavors
Personally i find ry4 too flowery, almost perfumy.

I dunno if you guys 'classify' tobacco's the same way but i like to go for virginia tobacco and what is often called a western tobacco.

Basically bright tobaccos with a sweet undertone

Not sure if thats what u meant by what your boss was vaping tho

Btw, i find flavor artists caramel machiatto and caramel cappuccino excellent coffee flavors

Back
Top Bottom