What's new

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

I have recently been introduced to some exceptional Tobaccos from Greece. Boy!! Apart from rhe fact that everything I was given was 12mg...... Glory Be!! Outstanding! Very much more Tobacco focused than some brands, but Gosh, fabulous for when you feel the need for a heavy Tobacco hit :)

I have recently been introduced to some exceptional Tobaccos from Greece. Boy!! Apart from rhe fact that everything I was given was 12mg...... Glory Be!! Outstanding! Very much more Tobacco focused than some brands, but Gosh, fabulous for when you feel the need for a heavy Tobacco hit :)

What’s the details of these said tobacco pleasures ..

Sorry if it has been mentioned already, but take a look at juice cabin's naturally extracted tobacco range, I've only heard good things about them. I just ordered two 120ml bottles this morning from them, I'll let you know my opinion when they arrive and have steeped for a while, so could be a few weeks.

Sorry if it has been mentioned already, but take a look at juice cabin's naturally extracted tobacco range, I've only heard good things about them. I just ordered two 120ml bottles this morning from them, I'll let you know my opinion when they arrive and have steeped for a while, so could be a few weeks.

:vom:

Back
Top Bottom