What's new

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

DL04LRL

Postman
So after vaping mainly custards and fruits I’m not looking to change it up as I’m bored as hell with all my regular go to liquids ... been looking for the last hour at tobacco/ coffee liquids but it looks like a bloody mine field...

Never really been into tobaccos ever since I had run out of liquid at work and my boss having some awful amber lead crap and it was nasty ... put me right off ... but then yesterday I was on my daily 5mile walk with the pooch and smelt the most delightful tobacco smell coming from a man I can only describe as a little bit of a vape snob hahaha ... stood there with his shiney mech and a bottle dripping away at the bus stop .. was going to stop and ask but thought how weird it would come across Hahahah .. anyway been on my head ever since ...

Any suggestions... not going to be a main vape flavour ... nore even a daily .. more of a occasional treat with a cup of the finest kopi luwak coffee ... yes I am a coffee snob hahhaha

Manabush Tribute range. More a dessert tobacco and delicious.

As @rew said, the Tribute range is superb, my fav being the Chiri Sun, I can also recommend the Firewater No1, as well as the Firewater X Custard.

As @rew said, the Tribute range is superb, my fav being the Chiri Sun, I can also recommend the Firewater No1, as well as the Firewater X Custard.

I will give a few a try I think ... the misses had left her bank card at home while she is at work so might acquire a few bottles curtesy of her and say I mixed up payment cards Hahahah

Nice ... never tried anything from them in the past .. only heard good things on here from fellow apes ... how is their quality from personal opinion
Chiri Sun Tribute is my current fav liquid and I'm a regular Firewater man too. I personally love them to the point that if they release a new liquid I buy it straight away. Also, ZT and ChrisK are absolute gents.

Back
Top Bottom