What's new

Subtank/Toptank users - what did you move on to?

+1 for the Dvarw. If 2.5mm airflow is not too tight for you you could try the MTL clone. This version is an absolute bargain. You get all the options to play with for 16 bucks. I have the black and the SS and they both work just fine.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3042/10051660/9652194

I think that’s exactly what I’m going to do. A sort of test drive. And pick up a manta at the same time. Part of the problem is I don’t know what airflow is going to suit me so having all the options to try out would be useful.

Quick vote on Fasttech vs Hotecig? They both seem to have them but hotecig has a discount code and I’ve only used Fasttech & Gearbest before.

I think that’s exactly what I’m going to do. A sort of test drive. And pick up a manta at the same time. Part of the problem is I don’t know what airflow is going to suit me so having all the options to try out would be useful.

Quick vote on Fasttech vs Hotecig? They both seem to have them but hotecig has a discount code and I’ve only used Fasttech & Gearbest before.
Never used Hotecig. A heads up - 2.5mm is the largest airflow restricter on the Dvarw MTL and some clones don't give you the full set.

Squonk with a clone skyfall from FT.
Nice restricted flavoursome DTL. Easy to build on and single coil. Just perfik imo

Ordered a Dvarw and Manta clone from Hotecig for less that £20 delivered. Will see how it goes (and how long they take to get here!).

Thanks as always for your input folks.

If you're a Subtank user, can't beat the good old serpent mini in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom