What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

STOPTOBER - Cheap disposable supplier?

Free promotion can only be a good thing :) as much as most of us are "hardcore" vapers, we are always interested in new products especially if it's something that can encourage more people to get behind vaping :)

Last edited:
Free promotion is a great thing ! That's why we offer it. The rules aren't too harsh and when you make a new post it's updated to our facebook page Twitter and Google plus accounts.

We don't do promotion of any kind, so I'm not really that familiar with the rules on forums. We do events and venues.

We sponsor Goodwood horse and car racing and supply companies, clubs, hotels, etc. with branded product.

Thanks for your kind sentiments. We will abide by all the rules in future :D

Last edited:
If any cloud has a silver lining, your forum and this thread just made #1 in Stoptober google searches :)

Welcome to Google trickery! Lol cause of the use of cookies and page history...it will pull up sites you javelin visited before of they contain information that you are searching for. Try searching on a different browser. I just searched from my phone where I never visit potv via the browser and can't find us on the 1st 5 pages yet!

1st page ;) below a few other vendors but 1st page is still good enough!! yay!

Back
Top Bottom