What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

STOPTOBER - Cheap disposable supplier?

Well I just decided to order one. £1? Well they add £3.05 'large packet' recorded delivery which feels OTT and I mentioned that in the comments. The site is very slow for some reason and when I pressed confirm order i got an internal server error. Bugger it.

Well I just decided to order one. £1? Well they add £3.05 'large packet' recorded delivery which feels OTT and I mentioned that in the comments. The site is very slow for some reason and when I pressed confirm order i got an internal server error. Bugger it.

Quite funny but frustrating...the web site broke due to demand. a Friend just ordered 3 boxes, so all appears to be working. The shipping it offered me for samples was £2.35 for next day

The P&P has changed as you say. I can see these being sold in pubs. Trendy looking. Quite why you would want to personalise a disposable is beyond me but I can see the appeal for the Girly girls. I've ordered the sample anyway as I'm interested in disposables generally.

The night clubs all have their own designs...the wraps are, as you say, so that the e-cigarette can match the girls' outfit. People tend to buy a box of 25 and 10 wraps

If you take a look at a box of wrapped elan-ones then you might see the attraction :)
2012-09-28-14.12.jpg

http://shop.elancig.com/leopard-skin-case-p-17.html

Yes I do :)

that photo is the total bling version... the leopard skin case with leopard skin cigarettes is also an option

Ah ok.. well since you have a financial interset with this brand/company I will have to set you to a vendor and create you a vendor forum where you will be free to promote your product.

yes...that is fine with me, many thanks. I think that is a smart way to keep forums clean

I am a fan also, having given up tobacco 18 months ago and vaping ever since

I have created your forum please see the rules in the forum news section. There are limitations as to where you can promote your product.

Thanks. We generally don't promote the product in forums, as you say - its not our normal way of doing business. We are however fully behind Stoptober and hence have answered people's questions looking for help.

My apologies to anyone in this forum if it came across as spam - a genuine answer to a genuine question, admittedly from someone with a financial interest in the success of the product. We don't use forums for promotion of the product, because our normal customers do not use forums, but we will look into whether there is anything worth saying

Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom