Vape Club
What's new

Steamcrave new aromamizer

Hi guys and girls. Bit late to the band wagon with the rdta's but the airflow arrangement and nippley top cap always put me off the V1. I've still got my fair share of Steamcrave gear in the form of drippers and squonkers though.
I was looking into what's new and doing my research so reckon now is the time to dip my toe in the water, both the V2 rdta and the supreme look great and I might as well try out the V rda while I'm at it. Oh and the latest squonk box just happened to fall in my cart too, I like my first version but the sleep mode thing does my tits in:17:
Did I say dip my toe in the water? Fuck it! Looks like I'm jumping in head long :18:
I'm about to place a large order direct with Steamcrave, before I do are there any current discount codes floating about? I know they seem to have a bit of a reduction on stuff at the mo but still that total is creeping up :11:
Oh and I've joined the Steamcrave Facebook groups too, thanks for the add @scrumpox :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Innokin
I'm late as well [emoji23][emoji23] I got a v1 2 weeks ago, and now have 2 of them and a v2...and I've got to say that the vape is stunning...absolutely superb. @scrumpox has a lot to answer for [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I have two Supremes now but my day to day tank are still my v1 and v2 Aromamizers...these are still my top pick!

The Supremes are excellent but they tend to guzzle juice...so just for them special occasions[emoji6]

AcmeFog
The RDTA is a legend, the v2 changes are aesthetic really so if that was the only thing putting you off, you gotta try it.
I'm with @beastobadness on the Supreme, getting it to sing requires hefty coils and big airflow so the juice consumption is rapid. The RDTA is still the flavour king and much more sedate on the juice.
Not aware of any current discount codes @TruckinVaper ... you can buy cheaper than on the Steam Crave website from the usual Chinese box shifters but you can add spare decks and stuff with your order from Steam Crave. You can never have enough decks I find ... ;) Couple of new builds and a mass clean up for the new week.
supreme decks.jpg

I have two Supremes now but my day to day tank are still my v1 and v2 Aromamizers...these are still my top pick!

The Supremes are excellent but they tend to guzzle juice...so just for them special occasions[emoji6]
Agreed. My son and I were testing out a 4ml Supreme last night and it was very lovely indeed, as expected, but I think I still prefer the rdta with V2 base and V1 nipple. I've seen so many times, people talking about atties drinking juice but never really experienced it myself until using the Supreme. I DIY and don't give a single fuck about juice consumption but I could not believe how quickly we were able to drain this thing. Clouds and flavour to match mind you. Very impressive.
I was slightly surprised at the deck size though. I couldn't really tell a difference holding the V1 and Supreme decks side by side and I was only able to get a similar build in it as I do with the rdta.

Elux
Agreed. My son and I were testing out a 4ml Supreme last night and it was very lovely indeed, as expected, but I think I still prefer the rdta with V2 base and V1 nipple. I've seen so many times, people talking about atties drinking juice but never really experienced it myself until using the Supreme. I DIY and don't give a single fuck about juice consumption but I could not believe how quickly we were able to drain this thing. Clouds and flavour to match mind you. Very impressive.
I was slightly surprised at the deck size though. I couldn't really tell a difference holding the V1 and Supreme decks side by side and I was only able to get a similar build in it as I do with the rdta.
That's exactly my prefered spec for the RDTA ... v2 chamber/AFC and v1 top cap ... with the tip from Big. :) I still use the v1 base with the Trinity Glass top.

The extra 2mm on the deck makes a huge difference ... see the deck on front right, that's a 23mm that came with the prototype before they decided to make it 25mm. There's no way those fused claptons, staples and transformer coils are going to fit on it, not horizontally anyway. There's no benefit to using verticals in the Supreme IMHO.

RDTA v1 v2s.jpg

That's exactly my prefered spec for the RDTA ... v2 chamber/AFC and v1 top cap ... with the tip from Big. :) I still use the v1 base with the Trinity Glass top.

The extra 2mm on the deck makes a huge difference ... see the deck on front right, that's a 23mm that came with the prototype before they decided to make it 25mm. There's no way those fused claptons, staples and transformer coils are going to fit on it, not horizontally anyway. There's no benefit to using verticals in the Supreme IMHO

To be fair, I just threw a quick 316ss build in the Supreme to check it out, so I'm sure I'd appreciate the extra 2mm more with further use. Very impressed indeed with everything about it though. Beast! We were testing it on his RX200 (black on black) which is a match made in heaven, aesthetically speaking, but it made me realise that I get all the vape I need from the vtc mini with RDTA and I prefer their form factor. I think I'll hold off on a Supreme until I find the perfect mod for it.

Vape Green

The extra 2mm on the deck makes a huge difference ... see the deck on front right, that's a 23mm that came with the prototype before they decided to make it 25mm. There's no way those fused claptons, staples and transformer coils are going to fit on it, not horizontally anyway. There's no benefit to using verticals in the Supreme IMHO.

View attachment 90592

To be fair, I just threw a quick 316ss build in the Supreme to check it out, so I'm sure I'd appreciate the extra 2mm more with further use. Very impressed indeed with everything about it though. Beast! We were testing it on his RX200 (black on black) which is a match made in heaven, aesthetically speaking, but it made me realise that I get all the vape I need from the vtc mini with RDTA and I prefer their form factor. I think I'll hold off on a Supreme until I find the perfect mod for it.
Totally agree with you @scrumpox there...I have a set of vert Claptons in my black supreme which I have been meaning to pull out for a while as they just don't cut it...I mean that are alright...it's a Vape...but definitely doesn't do it justice.
@Mr Numpty In my SS supreme I have a basic dual SS micro build and it destroys the vert build in the black one.

Damn I have talked myself into swapping out the black one now lol

Royal Flush Vape
I don't use verticals in the RDTA (prefer the slightly more restricted air flow with horizontals) and had already read scrumpox' reasoning for horizontals being better in the Supreme so I didn't even consider verticals in it. I'm a horizontal kinda guy. :D

Back
Top Bottom