What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Steamcrave new aromamizer

virtualeyes

Postman
Not sure if this has already been posted here but just seen this.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456143845.139541.jpg

Looks like they've ditched the vape-band AFC in favour of a built in one. This is good.

Cheers @vincey !! You don't know how long I've been itching to share stuff on these new tanks! They will both be available in March.

So, the RDTA v2 is a basic upgrade - it addresses the main points many vapers raised ... it's got a stainless AFC ring, a flat top (no nipple) and a new delrin drip tip without the spitback protection. It'll be available in stainless and black, both 3ml and 6ml. The AFC has six holes so you can run it with either 2 or 4 holes wide open or adjusted.
For those who already have the v1, the flat tops and chamber (with new AFC) will be made available to buy separately ... so you don't need to buy an entire tank to upgrade if you don't want to. It's modular and everything between versions is interchangeable.

The Supreme RDTA will be 25mm in diameter and hold 7mls of juice. It's familiar to those who've used the RDTA but it has been completely redesigned to include new features:-
  • top fill
  • juice shut off and adjustment
  • chamber has 2 large airflow holes instead of 4
  • the deck slots into the chamber so airholes and coils always line up perfectly
  • the AFC has 3 adjustable settings; small holes, mid sized holes (about the same draw as the RDTA on 2 holes) and 2 large oblong holes for cloud chucking
All the new features make the character of the tank quite different to the RDTA, hence it has been renamed. It'll come in black and stainless and possibly more finish options down the line as limited editions.

I've been using a 23mm, 5ml version of the Supreme for the last few weeks, as part of a testing team. I can't begin to tell you what a great company they are to work with, it has been some experience and quite a few changes resulted from the test feedback.
Supreme 5ml tester.jpg

I think people will be blown away by it ... the max airflow is just phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom