What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 Advanced

I will get the V3 Advanced then, i really only need the Single Coil deck but i like to collect things in set's, i know it's kind of weird but that's me all over lol.

Yeah, it's good to have the kit, you might get bored of the single coil deck in 6 months & fancy trying out the mesh deck & then be able to track it down or something

Let me know what it's like pal, I've got the dual deck in mine, haven't tried the other decks yet

Yeah, it's good to have the kit, you might get bored of the single coil deck in 6 months & fancy trying out the mesh deck & then be able to track it down or something

Let me know what it's like pal, I've got the dual deck in mine, haven't tried the other decks yet

Yeah i will do, just trying to find the Advanced at a cheapish price, seen it at £46 and don't think i will find it much cheaper.

Yeah i will do, just trying to find the Advanced at a cheapish price, seen it at £46 and don't think i will find it much cheaper.

I don't think I paid that much but can't remember where I got it, I'll try hunt it down

ETA: ah, was FT, that'll be no good

Back
Top Bottom