What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 Advanced

LordOdin

Veteran
I was flicking through you tube like you do and came across a video of Jai Haze doing a review of the Aromamizer V2 and it showed him with lots of different decks which got me thinking. I bought the V2 Advanced kit and was pretty sure i only got the Postless Deck and the Mesh one, i just spent 30 minutes looking through my vape gear and can't find a single coil deck which i had assumed i had. I thought about it then remembered i ordered one after getting advice from a fellow ape. I have searched and searched but can't find it but my head says i have one. Did the Advanced kit come with the single coil deck ?, or is my old head playing tricks on me. I am going to have to buy another or just buy one if not. TIA

Thanks @JohnnyAce i just wasn't sure, i will have to order one, could of sworn i ordered one but obviously didn't. Just fancied a blast with the single coil deck for some unknown reason.

Thanks @JohnnyAce i just wasn't sure, i will have to order one, could of sworn i ordered one but obviously didn't. Just fancied a blast with the single coil deck for some unknown reason.

I found the tank a bit "beefy" for the single coil deck, I just couldn't seem to nail the airflow on it

The v3 looks like it'll be better suited with it's smaller chamber

I found the tank a bit "beefy" for the single coil deck, I just couldn't seem to nail the airflow on it

The v3 looks like it'll be better suited with it's smaller chamber

It's my First Anniversary of quitting smoking on the 9th so might treat my self to the V3, I do have the Glaz but really wanted a single coil jobber. Thanks for the advice on the V3 though i appreciate it.

Just another quick question. Do the V2 Decks fit the V3 and Vice Versa, i would assume they do and that would mean i only have to get the Basic Kit.
Thanks.

Just another quick question. Do the V2 Decks fit the V3 and Vice Versa, i would assume they do and that would mean i only have to get the Basic Kit.
Thanks.

Don't think so, they're smaller in the Supreme

Hold on, Supreme v2 or Aromamizer Plus v2? Sorry

I will get the V3 Advanced then, i really only need the Single Coil deck but i like to collect things in set's, i know it's kind of weird but that's me all over lol.

Back
Top Bottom