What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2

20201116_135800.jpg
Using my Plus v2 now on top of a Vapesmarter twin 21700 dna 250 with the mesh deck and 18 ml extension tank. Awesome

Never understood the hype till I used one, defintley works in all types of vaping style, hit the nail on the head

But I still haven't purchased one because I'm tight haha

Steam Crave are one of the best makers of Tanks out there, they don't over advertise things infact i can't remember seeing them advertise things. I love the Hadron and the Aromamizer V2 and even the Squonk Backpack works great. it's a +1 from me for Steam Crave Products and a Thank You to @nwhornet who was the guy who introduced me to them through some of his posts.

Got to admit I'm addicted to the Titan with the dual mesh, but still use the V2 quite a bit too...

Hate to say it but have not touched my squonks since the titan arrived.

Where do you lot buy your coils from? I bought some that looked the mutz nuts even @ £12.00 for 4, but had a funny taste to them.. so took them back out and tried another set and different cotton, the same thing so binned them. wanna try the postless deck out in the titan.

Got to admit I'm addicted to the Titan with the dual mesh, but still use the V2 quite a bit too...

Hate to say it but have not touched my squonks since the titan arrived.

Where do you lot buy your coils from? I bought some that looked the mutz nuts even @ £12.00 for 4, but had a funny taste to them.. so took them back out and tried another set and different cotton, the same thing so binned them. wanna try the postless deck out in the titan.

Mesh I'm using the steam crave mesh strips, coils usually coilology aliens but brought some tri and quad core fused Clapton wire by Fallout to give a whirl. I like anywhere between 0.15 and .3 ohms between 55 and 70watts.

Back
Top Bottom