What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2

Dezy

Postman
Saw one going very cheap so just picked it up, only ever trying a RDTA once before .. massive fail but I think that was just a bad one judging by this.

Anyway I take it when you finish up it is best to lock it and vape a couple of times to make sure of no leaks ? or do they just not leak?

Impressed so far, got a stapled fused clapton in it at 0.31Ω and it seems to be playing nice around 75watts , for a coil very good on flavour. Juice seems to be draining fast ...

Whats everyone else running these at/with ? will give me something to play around with till the titan gets here.

Saw one going very cheap so just picked it up, only ever trying a RDTA once before .. massive fail but I think that was just a bad one judging by this.

Anyway I take it when you finish up it is best to lock it and vape a couple of times to make sure of no leaks ? or do they just not leak?

Impressed so far, got a stapled fused clapton in it at 0.31Ω and it seems to be playing nice around 75watts , for a coil very good on flavour. Juice seems to be draining fast ...

Whats everyone else running these at/with ? will give me something to play around with till the titan gets here.
Wicked right, enough in the wells without block juice & there should be no leaking. I run NiFe30 for TC, Aliens, Fused, Brochrome & mesh on mine depending on mood & juice. The new single coil deck is a winner as well.

How were Steam crave not on my radar !?! this thing is foo - king awesome. So can't wait to try the Dual mesh Titan when it arrives later this week. Really surprised by the quality of this thing, and for coil the flavour is either better than or on par with the Drop Solo (My until now highest rated coil RDA)

Can praise it enough so far. Vaped through 1 and a bit tanks of juice already, and only got it yesterday morning.

How were Steam crave not on my radar !?! this thing is foo - king awesome. So can't wait to try the Dual mesh Titan when it arrives later this week. Really surprised by the quality of this thing, and for coil the flavour is either better than or on par with the Drop Solo (My until now highest rated coil RDA)

Can praise it enough so far. Vaped through 1 and a bit tanks of juice already, and only got it yesterday morning.
Get the V3 postless or mesh deck & squonk or drip it in RDA mode. The Plus V2 in RDA mode & mesh is the closest to a Profile I've used.

Got to agree with you guys, i am pretty new to the Steam Crave brand and am finding them brilliant, i even managed to wick the Glaz correctly which can be a bugger apparently, they all seem to offer a great vape and am myself looking at getting the V3.

O.K the V3 .. is that the Ragnar ?

I fancy it will be on my Xmas list ;)

Big fan of the plus v2 so far. 30mm of sheer flavoured clouds with the mesh deck. Have the supreme v3 and v3 but this one absolutely bangs out the flavour. Tempted by another but I've brought far too much the past two weeks or so.

So the V3 is basically a smaller Ragnar by the look of it .. makes sense flavour wise ! Does it come with squonk pin ? Can't see it listed

V3 advanced edition comes with everything and is basically all the good bits of the previous versions into one.

Back
Top Bottom