What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Setup

For a first regulated squonk setup I would personally recommend the Pulse 80w mod and either the Drop solo or the Kaess Aladdin (seems to have gone under most people's radar but it is an excellent squonk rda with 3 way adjustable airflow).

I would swerve the Recurve. Those who like it love it but many, including myself, find the airflow far too restricted.

Yep, gonna check it out. Is it the Pulse BF 80w ??

Yep, gonna check it out. Is it the Pulse BF 80w ??

both the luxotic & pulse are good, but with the luxotic sometimes they leak bad design on a small pin just under the 510, so far ive been lucky & 3 with no leaks, pulse 80 its a craking mod for the price & features, only down side i found unless you use a squonk refill bottle it can be messy if you put to much liquid in the squonk bottle.

Pulse X kit can be had for £50 at ecigone atm. I didn't like the RDA but it squonks brilliantly. It might be your cup of tea and pretty good vfm.

Back
Top Bottom