What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squid ink

You might find that if you do leave the squid ink for a while, it may turn a green colour, this in no way changes the flavour.
It only means that the squid that was milked is close to the end of its milking life ;)
When i vape squid ink i tend to be reminded of black jelly babies!

You might find that if you do leave the squid ink for a while, it may turn a green colour, this in no way changes the flavour.
It only means that the squid that was milked is close to the end of its milking life ;)
When i vape squid ink i tend to be reminded of black jelly babies!

Black jelly babys to a certain voltage and more cola there after.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

still got half a bottle of squid ink and undecided about whether i like it or not.. what im waiting for is Dire Wolf Bite but still not in stock arghhhhhh

it doesnt need steeping - the recipe is unobtainable you have to go to the edge of the earth and fight the kraken to the death to pull it from his suckers good luck

Phantom Diablo u still waiting? I was lucky enough to get in on MrKraken one of each deal so if u want about 7 mls or so for now till it comes back avail ur welcome mate

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

still waiting but ive got 30ml of snake oil and 15ml of sasparilla to keep me going for now thanks anyway

hodge40 did you get your's ?? I made a bit of a mess on the ordering page but I made two payments and then sent a message to just credit me with the extra money for my next purchase....But I'm still waiting for it....I thought the problem was the Xmyth mail ??

Back
Top Bottom