What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squid Industries TAC-21 Mod. Where in UK?

slowbo

Postman
Afternoon Apes...

I'm attempting to get one of these mods into my collection... Just really struggling to find any available in the UK...

Got caught out by DJVapes, they took my order and my money, then told me it wasn't in stock, that China was now closed for 3 weeks and would I be happy with a double barrel V3 instead?!

Luckily I got a refund pretty quickly.. I know some people have had issues with them from retrospectively reading reviews... They are very sneaky...

Anyone know where I can get one in the UK? (They are out of stock with most suppliers)...

Thanks Apes...

Slowbo.

Oh man.. I’ve never used that site before..it always looked very complicated.. what are your experiences with them if any? Where do they post from?

Slowbo
I've used them many times and never had a problem.
There are many sellers on there including some of the better chinese vendors like Heavens Gifts.
The one i linked to you said it guarantees it will be witn you by 08.03 but mostly its the same as any other chinese site 2-3 weeks.

Some sellers on aliexpress don't take paypal i found that when trying to buy a mod and iam not putting my bank details on there though I have used them a few times but only with paypal

Afternoon Apes...

I'm attempting to get one of these mods into my collection... Just really struggling to find any available in the UK...

Got caught out by DJVapes, they took my order and my money, then told me it wasn't in stock, that China was now closed for 3 weeks and would I be happy with a double barrel V3 instead?!

Luckily I got a refund pretty quickly.. I know some people have had issues with them from retrospectively reading reviews... They are very sneaky...

Anyone know where I can get one in the UK? (They are out of stock with most suppliers)...

Thanks Apes...

Slowbo.
Ukvapekings have them in black @£59.99. They had them yesterday, as I saw one in their display unit.

I'd go via China for cheap or just buy a broken one and save time.
not the highest rates mods.
I did see some a few weeks back in the uk. I will see if I can find where.

Back
Top Bottom