What's new

Squid Industries Squad 3-in-1 Pod Kit

When does a pod become an AiO? Because this looks more like an AiO to me than anything else.

At first glance this doesn't really look like either to me, it looks like a mod with a sunk in tank. :)

.. but it has disposable pods, therefore it's a pod system. ....... APS "advanced pod system" maybe?

an AIO doesn't really have a separate tank or pod, it's 'all in one' .... like a PockeX

How about 'Compact Multi-System' ? :D

I've been using the smoant pretty exclusively since it arrived and it's very good indeed. The rba has been holding up well and no issue's so far. That's definitely a pod. Just slightly larger than the lost vape Orion but worth it for the 3ml tank.
It slightly embarrasses some very expensive tanks in my opinion.

I've been using the smoant pretty exclusively since it arrived and it's very good indeed. The rba has been holding up well and no issue's so far. That's definitely a pod. Just slightly larger than the lost vape Orion but worth it for the 3ml tank.

Oh, I've just bought one of those... on the way from china right now.

Are you liking it so far?

Is it as airy as reported?

Oh, I've just bought one of those... on the way from china right now.

Are you liking it so far?
I really do. Easy to pocket. Zero leaks and flavour that only the snobs will thumb their noses at. I can't tell the differences between it an a lot of rta's.
And @Vapaneezer Scrooge the airflow is a top mounted slide on the pod and as I think I said on arrival, it's a tad vague but I've dialled in a tight vape. I think that issue isn't really an issue on a pod but the review's I've seen stating it's able to open up for a dtl vape is a nonsense. It will open up for a nautilu 2 style restricted Lung hit at most.
The airflow is the easiest to remedy as its entirely within the couple of quid replacement pod tanks. Plastic on plastic is never going to offer a full air tight seal but if your fussy you could tape seal the top and put the airflow hole size you desire in it.
I've been more than content as is to be honest.
The first pod system I've tried that looks like it actually consulted vapers for input. I'd offer tanks and other systems that fit that rba if I where smoant.

Back
Top Bottom