What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squape A (rise)

custard vaper

Postman
Hi, was wondering if anyone has one or used one? watched a mike vapes video which seemed quite positive, like the look of it but a lot to shell out without being sure..TIA.

Had one but moved it on. I much prefer the N’Duro.

I skipped the Arise simply because I think Squape have vanished down a cul-de-sac of complexity without delivering any benefits. Also, the last two iterations had godawful o-rings that locked up my devices. I can't be doing with something I have to lube every time I want to enjoy it.

*leaves the smutty door firmly ajar

I skipped the Arise simply because I think Squape have vanished down a cul-de-sac of complexity without delivering any benefits. Also, the last two iterations had godawful o-rings that locked up my devices. I can't be doing with something I have to lube every time I want to enjoy it.

*leaves the smutty door firmly ajar
You are a man of great taste and great devices Mawsley, what would be you're mtl atty of choice?

Might I suggest you investigate the Flash e Vaper 4.5, incredible device.

My appetite is now whetted for the fev, had a look on their website but they don't deliver to the uk!! anyone know why? and where can i get one?

You’re going to need to use the German Proxy drop app
I’ll post details as soon as I can. FeV don’t post to UK and various other countries.

You’re going to need to use the German Proxy drop app
I’ll post details as soon as I can. FeV don’t post to UK and various other countries.
#interested

It took me months and months until I grabbed a 2nd hand one for an as new price

And I want a second and one of the ickle ones

Back
Top Bottom