What's new

#Spideysense

I quite like a few of VV liquids. I’ve gone through bucket loads of their blackcurrant flavour. They must be doing something right, they have a lot of fans. Some folk can’t get enough of Heisenberg, and it’s been copied by loads of other liquid makers. Can’t stand that one myself :puke:

I've not tried it but a mate of mine (who liked it) said they had to use a separate coil for it because once its in it never goes away!
Thanks for the tip about Blackcurrant flavour I might give it a go :)

Hi Penny,

I'll just come right out and say it penny so you understand what i mean.

You have posted two threads in two days about vamp vapes and 'deals' they are running and it comes accross pretty much as advertising. disguised as a discussion, both read as informal adverts for vamp vape.

Whether they are or not, you can actually post them in the deals section for others rather than disguise them as posts. Other vapers do want good deals after all!

But yeah, that's how i read these posts as, disguised advertising when we have a section you could post these in to begin with.

:umm: sorry it seems like that... Not used to the site/layout as only joined recently, I really did just want flavour advise though....

I've not tried it but a mate of mine (who liked it) said they had to use a separate coil for it because once its in it never goes away

Dunno about a separate coil, imo it needs a separate room! :eek:

The only VV liquid I like is the Koncept brand, the Tica orange one with a mint salt nic, thats actually quite nice, but again its only 10.00 on amazon.

Orange and mint together? Isn't that like drinking a glass of orange juice after brushing your teeth? :11:

:umm: sorry it seems like that... Not used to the site/layout as only joined recently, I really did just want flavour advise though....
No worries.

As i say i wanted to put it straight rather than mess about with you :)

There wouldn't have been anything wrong with posting a deal, just stick it in the right section!

In terms of flavours, the VV liquids unless they have changed are normally high PG liquids so more suited for a low powered MTL tank rather than a sub ohm tank. Otherwise it may be a little bit harsh.

I know the heisenberg and pinkman are the most popular there. Heisenberg, i may be wrong but it was invented by vampire vapes all those years ago.

No worries.

As i say i wanted to put it straight rather than mess about with you :)

There wouldn't have been anything wrong with posting a deal, just stick it in the right section!

In terms of flavours, the VV liquids unless they have changed are normally high PG liquids so more suited for a low powered MTL tank rather than a sub ohm tank. Otherwise it may be a little bit harsh.

I know the heisenberg and pinkman are the most popular there. Heisenberg, i may be wrong but it was invented by vampire vapes all those years ago.

Thanks man :) Will do next time,

I mix up my kits a fair bit so I use both high and low PG, I've tried Pinkman and do quite like it, I've heard Heisenberg is good too (but apparently needs a dedicated coil as it sticks around).

:)

Thanks man :) Will do next time,

I mix up my kits a fair bit so I use both high and low PG, I've tried Pinkman and do quite like it, I've heard Heisenberg is good too (but apparently needs a dedicated coil as it sticks around).

:)
Yeah it is a potent flavour that one. Not a big fan of it actually, really don't like aniseed.

I remember going back years ago buying a bottle of both of them and i ended up mixing them together! Was quite nice tbh.

Yeah it is a potent flavour that one. Not a big fan of it actually, really don't like aniseed.

I remember going back years ago buying a bottle of both of them and i ended up mixing them together! Was quite nice tbh.

Ooo I might try a mix thats a good shout!

Vampire Heisenberg is reported to kill coils a little quicker than others

Vapable Heisenberg is clear and doesn't kill coils so quickly & is a close-ish match
(according to reviews but take all reviews with pinch of salt)

I'm using the Vapable Heisenberg concentrate in a mix, juice is a little more transparent/clearer and my coils have lasted a bit more

Not really a plug for Vapable, but just my own opinion
well OK maybe an indirect plug or a possible "counter plug" if you like but just saying

atm I'm using a 4% RY4 Double TFA & 4% Heinseberg (vapable), decent subtle flavour, clearish for my all day juice
(add adjust percentages & other flavours accordingly to your own taste, but the two part mix seems to work/last OK)
and coils last a bit longer than just using RY4 previously, may not be everybody's cuppa tea but does me atm

Back
Top Bottom