What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sorry me again

samwich

Postman
I’m looking for a small 22mm or less rta . I love my Xros’s but would like a rebuildable tank too x mtl and full of flavour, I already have vw mods so that bits covered. Any suggestions greatly received x thank you in advance

Just had a quick look on slow boat from china and looks like a few different dvarw‘s , I will have to look proper when I’m not likely to just get shinyitus and get them all lol

Aspire Neeko (which I've not got but people I trust rate highly) and Siren V4 (which is one of the few recent MTL RTAs I do have) are also worth a look. :)

ADDED: there's a Siren V4 in the classies :16:

Aspire Neeko (which I've not got but people I trust rate highly) and Siren V4 (which is one of the few recent MTL RTAs I do have) are also worth a look. :)

ADDED: there's a Siren V4 in the classies :16:
Samwich heads down to classies to nosey lol

Just had a quick look on slow boat from china and looks like a few different dvarw‘s , I will have to look proper when I’m not likely to just get shinyitus and get them all lol

there’s one on fasttech for about a tenner (dollars) with hundreds of reviews, that’s a damage one. or splash out and spend fifteen and get all the tank sizes :)

Back
Top Bottom