What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Something different

Hmmm. I notice it doesn't use a 510 connection. I realise that some Hybrids do the same, but that's got to be a bold move for something that is basically a glammed up ego twist/evid combo...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hmmm. I notice it doesn't use a 510 connection. I realise that some Hybrids do the same, but that's got to be a bold move for something that is basically a glammed up ego twist/evid combo...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app
Well spotted Lord Grim I do not think an adapter is going to improve the looks of it, this unit is something entirely unique and as such will only have the one type of fitting by the looks of things. Not ever having used or looked inside one of the old type C2 heads, are they serviceable? Do they last on average the same as a normal head with coil and wick?

Last edited:
TECC/TW and Joyetech UK (all one and the same) just released this... looks pretty nice, but long! It kind of is like an EVIC without the pretty LCD

hmm may just try one of the atomisers, it does indeed look like a 510 connection.

but is just me or does their "revolutionary" 12 month researched coil product look very much like the brand new revolutionary aspire bdc atomiser coil?

TECC/TW and Joyetech UK (all one and the same) just released this... looks pretty nice, but long! It kind of is like an EVIC without the pretty LCD

You complaining about having something long in your grasp? :yoda:

Looking at it prooperly, now I'm at home and not on my phone, it does indeed look like the atomiser is a 510 fitting, and the bayonet is on the control head. Which makes me think of the Howitzer mod. Remember them? A Lavatube clone, can't remember who made it but after a bit of use, the control head fell off and had to be held on with gaffer tape! I think I shall hold off getting one of these for a bit, at least until those that do buy one have used them daily for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom