What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Solar panel ego case for safari?

DocVape

Postman
Odd question this, but bear with me.
in a couple of months I will be taking a group of uni students on a field trip to a game reserve in South Africa. The reserve we gO to is camping in safari tents with a generator that only runs for a few hours in the evening. As a result I am trying to plan ahead in terms of vaping gear I will be taking.
the biggest issue I foresee is my limited charging time in the evening. I had initially thought I would by something like an 18650 argento mod and take some big batteries but I don't think that they will have enough charge time in the evening on the generator (3-4 hours at night).
then I came across a solar powered ego case (can't remember the vendor) and thought that might be ideal as there should be lots of sunshine! With three or four ego batteries a few mini novas and juice I should be set
my question is has anyone got one of these cases? If so are they any good? If not any other ideas?
Cheers,
DocVape

p.s. am I right in thinking vaping is actually illegal in South Africa?

sorry for the multiple posts, but its a type, all the ones on alibaba i found are 1500mah

Thanks for clearing that up. Would definitely be interested to hear if anyone has had one and whether they are any good...

Back
Top Bottom