What's new

Smok tfv12 prince max mesh coil

Sofir786

Postman
Has anyone else tried these?, I just had some delivered, and damn do they throw some clouds at, the flavour is actually pretty good, I've only just jumped on the mesh train, I have a cascade tank which has got a single mesh coil and the flavour off that is amazing, I do want to check out the falcon too.

I know smok coils can be a little bit hit and miss, I've not had any issues so far.

My issue with stock meshes is juice consumption. They are all of a size such that they only really work at 60W or more, so for me not an all day vape. I've tried a couple of mesh RBAs and they're trickier than you might think but I'm getting there.
You mentioned the Falcon and I have to say the mesh coil for that is by far the best stock mesh I've encountered. It does give really good flavour but the price you pay for that is you need to take a large bottle of juice with you when you go out.

I’d also welcome feedback from users of these as I’m thinking about getting some.

I’d also welcome feedback from users of these as I’m thinking about getting some.
Some of my experiences I've gone through now I've had these a while (got a falcon tank now so not using my smok prince much now). 1, you have to run these at very high wattage to get the best flavour, I ran mine between 95w-105w, you can go to 110w if you wish, this coil is a battery hog. 2, it goes through juice like water, its a thirsty coil, be prepared to carry a bottle of juice around with you. Overall the flavour is nice, nothing like a falcon or a mesh pro but it's decent, vapour production is top notch, as for coil life, I'd say anything between 1.5-2 weeks depending on how much use it and the type of eliquid, you could probably get more life out of it.

Back
Top Bottom