What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok TFV 16

3dj

Legend
Anyone using one of these? I have a couple of other Smok tanks that went in the bottom draw ages ago. But I reckon Smok have upped their game on this one. I got it two months ago, and the coil (dual mesh) is still ok vaping prime vapes tea break. I only use it at night and weekends, so that might be the reason the coil has lasted. 9mm tank a bit of a bonus. Flavour and clouds are pretty good. I like it.

Had one in my basket for a while. When I pick up some coils for the Falcon I'll pull the trigger and bag one.

Everything I've heard so far is largely positive.

Yeah it's all ive been using for a while, really good tank and coils. I've been vaping the dual coil at 120w for about a month and it's still running like day 1... Do vape CBD though and for some weird reason I've found that it extends coil life.

Last edited:
not got one myself but i know someone who has got one and loves it says its great for chucking clouds and good on the flavour front not the first time ive heard its good might have to pick one up myself

Anyone using one of these? I have a couple of other Smok tanks that went in the bottom draw ages ago. But I reckon Smok have upped their game on this one. I got it two months ago, and the coil (dual mesh) is still ok vaping prime vapes tea break. I only use it at night and weekends, so that might be the reason the coil has lasted. 9mm tank a bit of a bonus. Flavour and clouds are pretty good. I like it.
From my experience trying many tanks, this is by far my favourite of the year.

It has fantastic flavour, great cloud production and feels like the TFVs of old. My only real bug bear with it is that its a power style tank so vaping it at 100w plus is a must to really make the most out of it. saying that, they did just release a smaller wattage coil for it, airflow is well to wide for it open.

But yeah, coil life is great, really surprised me, it has outlived even the likes of flacon coils for me for the most part, only high sweetner liquids seems to shorten the life expectancy.

Back
Top Bottom