What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok RPM80 Pro....Thinking of buying one. Edit bought two

I managed to take out the plastic from my pod, now I have 5ml in a clear pod. Still waiting on my delivery from China, but the latest is that it was on a plane. Have ordered another two RPM80 Pro kits to go with the new pods on the way.
rpm pod.jpg

you need to break a piece off from the rounded edge of the pod, this then gives it a little movement. Take off the filling hole rubber and put a small screwdriver down the back and push it away from the sides, this then breaks the seal. Then comes the hard part, you need to use a screw and from underneath go in at an angle and try to make a few holes so it weakens the plastic, keep doing this for quite a while in different areas. using your little screwdriver from the filling hole try to push the plastic away from the rear, then using thin nose pliers try to grab the big section of plastic and pull through the bottom of the pod. The more you break away in little bits from the from of the front of the pod, gives you more movement. Good luck, it took my two days to do this with out throwing a hissy fit at it.

you need to break a piece off from the rounded edge of the pod, this then gives it a little movement. Take off the filling hole rubber and put a small screwdriver down the back and push it away from the sides, this then breaks the seal. Then comes the hard part, you need to use a screw and from underneath go in at an angle and try to make a few holes so it weakens the plastic, keep doing this for quite a while in different areas. using your little screwdriver from the filling hole try to push the plastic away from the rear, then using thin nose pliers try to grab the big section of plastic and pull through the bottom of the pod. The more you break away in little bits from the from of the front of the pod, gives you more movement. Good luck, it took my two days to do this with out throwing a hissy fit at it.
Bloody hell lol. I bought a pack of 3 x 5ml rpm and rgc spare pods so am good to go. I took the 2ml pod off after the first fill cause I couldn't see the juice level.
Thanks for the info, I WILL give it a go once I'm calm and collective lol.

Bit of a thread revival.. My apprentice came in to work with an rpm 80 today. Moaning about the pod being hard to fill...

What a fucking swizz lovely big 5ml tank full of silicone

upload_2020-9-9_18-9-11.png

One of these and a long nose pliers sorted it quick smart..

Bit of a thread revival.. My apprentice came in to work with an rpm 80 today. Moaning about the pod being hard to fill...

What a fucking swizz lovely big 5ml tank full of silicone

View attachment 227922
One of these and a long nose pliers sorted it quick smart..
Yeah the 2ml is ridiculous, any tips how you got the silicone out? I didn't think it was possible so very keen to know how :)

Where the silicone surrounds the coil.. Cut a couple of sections with scissors till its back to the solid lump then with a (pointy thing) prise the big lump into the open and stab and cut it with the tiny scissors I pictured.

Patience is key

One down, yeah it takes some teasing out, I damaged the rim slightly with tool marks but hopefully the coil will still seal, left a tank full to one side to check before I pop it on the mod.

Amazing how much silicon they rammed in there, you had no chance getting 2ml in there!

Thanks for sharing mate, mine was sat aside on the naughty step as a duff kit.

Back
Top Bottom