What's new

Smok RPM80 Pro....Thinking of buying one. Edit bought two

Brilliant, hopefully mine will turn up in a week or so. This will be the first mod/pod I've bought and from your experience I'm really looking forward to trying it.
I have many many mods etc that I've amassed over the years, some good, some really good, some not so good. Cant bring myself to getting rid of them tho lol.
One of the reasons I opted for this device was the external battery, so much nicer taking a few fully charged bats out with you and being able to vape all day and eve without the fear of it running out.
Vaporesso have just launched the single battery version of the target pm80 all on preorder at the moment

https://www.everzon.com/vaporesso-target-pm80-se-pod-mod-kit.html

Cheaper from sourcemore

https://www.sourcemore.com/vaporesso-target-pm80-se-pod-mod-kit.html

Cheers mate. I was looking at the Target earlier in the week. Knowing how I am I will no doubt treat myself to one of those too.
No problem I think I may end up getting one too from the reviews from the internal battery one, dont really need it but want it lol, you have to login /create an account on sourcemore to get the cheaper prices it's around the $20 mark which is damn cheap

No problem I think I may end up getting one too from the reviews from the internal battery one, dont really need it but want it lol, you have to login /create an account on sourcemore to get the cheaper prices it's around the $20 mark which is damn cheap
Cheers mate, I will open an account with Sourcemore and treat myself when they come into stock. I'm like you, dont need it but the voices in my head say go on......get it

The targets are astounding. Can't imagine anyone actually moving into the hobby/collector side of vaping we do here in the future as these are just too bloody good and cheap to be looking elsewhere.
mist grab the smok.... Shudder, to check it for cross compatibility of coils between the target pm80/Vinci.
the New vaporesso pm80 mtl coil collection and rba should finally land for me to review this week. With the release of the mod version and pm30 lite these could cover pretty much everything you'd need.

I would also suggest the PM80 SE which has the external battery and tons of coils options (still to come tho)

The only thing about the RPM-80 is the UK versions for the pods, they have a grey plastic sleeve inside them to take it down to 2ml of liquid, not found a way yet of taking this out. So have ordered some from the States which are coming from China.
2ml pods are crap. I got 4ml in UK from cloudstix. Going to buy another mod and pods as this is a cracking little kit.

edit
im on about the vaporesso pm80. i didnt see the header.

Last edited:
I’ve got the Target PM80 too and agree the stupid 2ml pods are next to useless! I get a bit of leaking sometimes out of the bottom of the coil but this also happened on the Vinci so probably due to the design.

Hopefully it won’t be long until an RBA is available.

I bit the bullet. Ordered the Rpm 80 pro in fluid blue from Everzon and black stabilized wood from Bold Vape. Tried it this morning and Wiw, love it.

Back
Top Bottom