What's new

SMOK Product Verification (specifically cores)

hairyhippy

Postman
Has anyone here successfully test the authenticity code of SMOK cores?

I have bought two sets of cores from, yes you guessed it, two different eBay sellers. Both times the codes have failed the product verification. I have contacted SMOK directly but heard nothing back from them. The sellers have surprisingly been very helpful and are willing to pay for me to send them back if we don't hear anything from SMOK (they're also trying that route).

My SMOK G-Priv (also an eBay purchased) passed the verification so wondering if the codes for cores don't work and only work for their other products....

Do you mean coils? I've had a pack of Smok coils and the code under the scratch panel was verified.

Do you mean coils? I've had a pack of Smok coils and the code under the scratch panel was verified.

Yes coils. I was using SMOK's own terminology referring to them as "cores".

Good to know that the codes are suppose to work like any of their other products. I will contact them about this. One seller stated his supply came direct from SMOK.

Yes coils. I was using SMOK's own terminology referring to them as "cores"

Yup, sorry, I'm not massively knowledgeable re. Smok coils & didn't have the box to hand, wasn't trying to be funny. The only ones I've had just say Spirals Tank 0.6 ohm on the box. From posts I've seen on here, Smok customer support is dire, your best bet is probably gonna be with the sellers.

Can't help on the codes I'm afraid but Smok coils themselves are notorious for being faulty and having short lives (even the genuine ones!)

Smok = Great tanks but terrible coils.

hi mate, I have a pack of v8 baby m2 coils here and just scratched off the code. checked on the site and its stating authentic. so the coils must be on there,

Id just keep them if they are fakes fuck I'd even say if you found a fake supply buy more because they have to be better made than the originals smok try and sell [emoji23]

I saw someone on facebook selling clone TFV8(or 12) tanks that they had bought from Smok stockists but for some reason they failed the verifcation, or at least they verified to different products. He was selling them cheaper as clones as a result but it seemed a tad bit odd if the bloke bought them from a trusted place.

Yup, sorry, I'm not massively knowledgeable re. Smok coils & didn't have the box to hand, wasn't trying to be funny.

I also find it a bit weird using cores rather than coils; suppose I was using cores as it seems to be SMOK's terminology for them.

Never had a problem with the coils or the verification codes myself. That's buying from Fasttech in China. The codes are case sensitive and watch the zeros and letter o are correct.
Always break em in at low wattage and don't believe the max recommendation for them either otherwise they burn out really fast.

Back
Top Bottom