What's new

Smok Prince Stick!

my first and last order of 65 items from them was for $87 + £28 delivery + £17 dhl import duty
for me it was worth it as total price in uk would have been over £600 :)

as this is one item its still over the $20 import amount so add postage and maybe import duty as they put the full price on the package.

my first and last order of 65 items from them was for $87 + £28 delivery + £17 dhl import duty
for me it was worth it as total price in uk would have been over £600 :)

as this is one item its still over the $20 import amount so add postage and maybe import duty as they put the full price on the package.

Yeah, sorry, I should have added a disclaimer at the bottom. My post is not a recommendation to buy it from HC. I haven't even done price checks. Just never seen one before and happened to stumble across it so thought I'd post it just for informational purposes.

Yeah, sorry, I should have added a disclaimer at the bottom. My post is not a recommendation to buy it from HC. I haven't even done price checks. Just never seen one before so thought I'd post it just for informational purposes.
no worries fella. another smok to add to their ever weekly growing catalogue.

no worries fella. another smok to add to their ever weekly growing catalogue.
Just nice to finally see something that doesn't have a baby beast on it! Would have preferred something totally new and smaller but even a V12 is better than another release with a baby on top.

uk 2ml version will get about 10 puffs out of it before it needs refilling :D
does look quite nice though with decent battery.

uk 2ml version will get about 10 puffs out of it before it needs refilling :D
does look quite nice though with decent battery.
Yeah, 2ml would be poinless. But was quite impressed with the 23600 3000mAh battery choice. Got a Mag kit heading my way so looking forward to trying out the new Prince tank. Got a couple of the OG V12's but heard good things about the Prince.

Back
Top Bottom