What's new

Smok nord - people's thoughts on it

So I'm looking to get one of these, and just wondering for those who have bought it what experiences they've had. Can nic salts be used with the mesh coil and take smaller inhalation, how does the mtl coil vape flavour wise?

Any comments will be helpful
I just got one today and love it I'm using the mesh coil with a 50/50vape juice love the flavour would definitely recommend it great for that stealthy vape

I just don’t get pods and this country. I understand them in countries that don’t have ridiculous laws regarding nic concentrations, but having used a couple at 20mg, I just don’t get the attraction. Take the JUUL. It’s about as good as a ce4 on an ego, maybe less so.
About the only attractive thing about them to me is their minuscule stature, but battery life and substandard vape quality mean that I only use them at home, which surely defeats the object?

the smok nord? what is it with the names?

they should have gone all out and called it the fuct ard
quiet you, smok have the best names for products on the market.

I mean what other company can release products like the xcube 2, tfv mini v2, species v2 and not have an original version?

Smok can, that's who.

I just don’t get pods and this country. I understand them in countries that don’t have ridiculous laws regarding nic concentrations, but having used a couple at 20mg, I just don’t get the attraction. Take the JUUL. It’s about as good as a ce4 on an ego, maybe less so.
About the only attractive thing about them to me is their minuscule stature, but battery life and substandard vape quality mean that I only use them at home, which surely defeats the object?
Ive just started a pod series over on my youtube.

It seems the pod system is not black and white. So far in the 3 i have/will review so far, they all vary in style and purpose. One is tight draw/low vapour, one is a bit special and one is cheap newsagent crap. Have one promised to me thats revolutionary, the nord when it finally arrives and one that doesnt look particularly special. Then finally a fidget spinner one haha

Its a whole market in itself and there is demand out there.

Ive just started a pod series over on my youtube.

It seems the pod system is not black and white. So far in the 3 i have/will review so far, they all vary in style and purpose. One is tight draw/low vapour, one is a bit special and one is cheap newsagent crap. Have one promised to me thats revolutionary, the nord when it finally arrives and one that doesnt look particularly special. Then finally a fidget spinner one haha

Its a whole market in itself and there is demand out there.
Undeniably, I just don’t understand why.

Undeniably, I just don’t understand why.
aye, they arent devices for me either, well not that i have found so far. Not really a MTL vaper, but there are many who are and that is where the simplicity of the pod i imagine takes over.

Same as a rebuildable is king but people prefer stock coils.

I just want something stealthy to take out with me on a night out when I don't want to blow big clouds in the smoking area. Something to use in the car or in the front room without fogging the house.

Been using it for a day and made up with it. I’m using it over my Reuleaux rx200 with a cleito 120 tank.

Absolutely excellent to be honest. Really has been a joy to use the mesh coil in there, perfect for a DL vaper like myself and the flavour for a pod system is probably best i have ever tried.

Highly recommend the Nord.

I used the 1.4Ω coil that came preinstalled for quite a while. I used a 25mg salt juice called Propaganda Blue Slushee. I'm familiar with this liquid and love it in it's standard form. The coil almost lasted the whole 30ml but burnt out before finishing it. It waa good and had okay flavor.

I put the mesh coil in and made some DIY 12mg salt liquid. The flavor is really great for pod device standards, like the best. 12mg isn't doing much, it's like it's not even in there. The vape is very smooth. I'm going to bump it up to 18mg. I forgot to mention this coil produces more vapor too. The draw is a little more open as well.

The Nords build quality is pretty good. It doesn't feel cheap like a lot of pod devices do. It's well done. They are making pen kits that use Nord coils. I'm sure they will be sold everywhere soon. There's a 22mm version and a 19mm version I think.

Back
Top Bottom