What's new

Smok Mag M270

I`m surprised how good it feels in the hand and on a plus side the mrs was out when postie came, so she may never know I got another.
It does fit nicely in the hand. It's a cracking kit if you like that sort of thing.
Haha a real bonus, no having to explain the why's and wherefore Lol. I've got so many now, slipping in a few more now and again goes unnoticed

Wish I had read review on the forum of above before I ordered!
I received the 2 Smok Mag M270s that I had ordered today. Extremely disappointed as these are not regulated mods. The description stated that these have an OLED screen to adjust wattage etc. I ordered expecting a fully regulated mod and tank kit.
The Mag M270 is a semi regulated mech style mod, no screen and no adjustments at all so I did not get what was advertised. They have obviously advertised the Smok Mag Grip kit. Thought the price was too good to be true. Not ordered from UK site.
Have you tried it? If so how’s the performance? I live in the states so I’d be worried about shipping time,it’s probably gonna take a month to get here. Anyway please let me know if it works, thanks for the heads up!

Have you tried it? If so how’s the performance? I live in the states so I’d be worried about shipping time,it’s probably gonna take a month to get here. Anyway please let me know if it works, thanks for the heads up!

I still really rate this kit, despite it not having a screen or adjustments I use this far more than my regulated Mag's, as long as you use a 21700 battery it hits perfectly.

Here's my review of it:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/smok-mag-m270-baby-v2-kit.html

I think Vapesourcing had them dirt cheap recently and should be quicker delivery to the DSA (D = Divided).

I cant understand why this mod is so popular.
If we are talking about the kit, well, still very limited if you plan to use other stock coil atomizers (would be good for RBAs)

I cant understand why this mod is so popular.
If we are talking about the kit, well, still very limited if you plan to use other stock coil atomizers (would be good for RBAs)

Unless I'm wrong I don't think it was all that popular as it was a bit of a weird under the radar release from Smok, it's one of those mods that won't appeal to everyone but it was an instant like for me, especially as I got my second one (and a spare spare) for around £13 including a tank! :bliss:

There's a lot to like as long as you take it for what it is; a semi regulated 21700 mod, price, ergonomics, ease of use, 21700 battery capacity, stylish design, easy battery changing, longer battery life as there's no screen to power and a great way to try a mech styled mod but with safety features. I like using bypass mode in a lot of my mods so the M270 is ideal for me, without a doubt it's the most comfortable mod I own. Tank wise; I use mine with a Profile Unity RTA, works a charm with single mesh, the Geek Vape Zeus Mesh RTA is another good match, stock coils are good with it as I'm a fan of the Baby V2 but I prefer DIY tanks.

Things not to like if you're unfamiliar with bypass style regulated mods; power drops off according to the battery level, no fine tuning the power, no temp control, no bells and whistles.

Things not to like if you're unfamiliar with bypass style regulated mods; power drops off according to the battery level, no fine tuning the power, no temp control, no bells and whistles.
Exactly. This is why I never would purchase something like this Mag; it just doesnt match my vape needs.
However, other users like you can take all advantages from it.

As @Vapaneezer Scrooge said. I have 2 of these mods and have to say, for the price of the kit they are a steal. The mod is really good but is restricted to being a semi regulated mod. The Baby V2 Tank is one of the best tanks I own.
The price of the kit is less than half you would pay for the tank on it's own.

As @Vapaneezer Scrooge said. I have 2 of these mods and have to say, for the price of the kit they are a steal. The mod is really good but is restricted to being a semi regulated mod. The Baby V2 Tank is one of the best tanks I own.
The price of the kit is less than half you would pay for the tank on it's own.
Sure it is. and you could use the mod properly along with RBA´s , as @Vapaneezer Scrooge said, but you must know what you doing in that case.

Sure it is. and you could use the mod properly along with RBA´s , as @Vapaneezer Scrooge said, but you must know what you doing in that case.
For a semi regulated mod, upto 70w, that's powered by a single 18650 or 21700 battery, this is a cracking mod. Using it with the Baby V2 tank with any of the available coils gives a lovely vape, hence why it comes with that tank.
Equally building ur own coils on an RDA, keeping within the limits of the semi regulated mod will work good..
As I said, picking the kit up for £15 really is a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom