What's new

Smok Mag M270

Wish I had read review on the forum of above before I ordered!
I received the 2 Smok Mag M270s that I had ordered today. Extremely disappointed as these are not regulated mods. The description stated that these have an OLED screen to adjust wattage etc. I ordered expecting a fully regulated mod and tank kit.
The Mag M270 is a semi regulated mech style mod, no screen and no adjustments at all so I did not get what was advertised. They have obviously advertised the Smok Mag Grip kit. Thought the price was too good to be true. Not ordered from UK site.
I guess a lot of folk ordered on the understanding it was a regulated mod.
I wonder if you could request a refund on the understanding that its been mis-sold

Wish I had read review on the forum of above before I ordered!
I received the 2 Smok Mag M270s that I had ordered today. Extremely disappointed as these are not regulated mods. The description stated that these have an OLED screen to adjust wattage etc. I ordered expecting a fully regulated mod and tank kit.
The Mag M270 is a semi regulated mech style mod, no screen and no adjustments at all so I did not get what was advertised. They have obviously advertised the Smok Mag Grip kit. Thought the price was too good to be true. Not ordered from UK site.

I did the POTV review for it, I too was expecting a fully regulated mod with screen, I almost sent it back but I'm glad I didn't, shove a 21700 battery in it and it hits perfectly with the included coils, I bought another 2 since and at the current price I'm teetering on ordering another for the tank alone. My Prince tanks are now officially retired.

I had a tough time finding any correct info on the actual M270 and every site I found selling it all had the same error, Ecigone told me that Smok provided the spec sheet for it direct so it seems the mistake is at the source.

How much did you pay for it?

I notice Washington vapes has it in at a cheap price, albeit with a 2ml tank, no thank you.

Alas the main problem of putting out so many devices with similar names, still looks like a good value bit of kit though so not the end of the world.

Alas the main problem of putting out so many devices with similar names, still looks like a good value bit of kit though so not the end of the world.
It was rather misleading but having got one I have to say I'm really pleased with it and for the price I can't fault it.

Got mine today, Pleased with it and how it works. Havent tried the supplied tank, I used the Baby cascade from polar kit. Found it to be a slightly warmer vape than I usually have it but was better when I opened the air to full. I then tried with mtl tank and it was spot on. For me it looks like a mtl tank indoors and a dtl when out, far too cloudy for when the mrs is at home.:18:

Got mine today, Pleased with it and how it works. Havent tried the supplied tank, I used the Baby cascade from polar kit. Found it to be a slightly warmer vape than I usually have it but was better when I opened the air to full. I then tried with mtl tank and it was spot on. For me it looks like a mtl tank indoors and a dtl when out, far too cloudy for when the mrs is at home.:18:
Glad your pleased with it. I went straight in for the kill and used the supplied tank and was very impressed. Nice looking bit of kit and vapes really well.
I've been vaping it in my van but do have the window open lol

I`m surprised how good it feels in the hand and on a plus side the mrs was out when postie came, so she may never know I got another.

Back
Top Bottom