What's new

Smok issues

ryoka

Hi all... new user and new vaper here!

Apologies if this is in the wrong section

I recently purchased a SMOK X-Priv/Prince set-up and have had nothing but issues. It leaks nonstop. I’ve tried various YouTubes videos for advice, new coils, different liquid and I’m still left with a pool of juice seeping out.

Has anyone please got advice? Maybe a new different tank? Spent just under £60 for this and feel like chucking it! :(

Thanks

Had the same issue with the prince but no leaking with the baby prince... returned it for a refund... currently have the freemax mesh tank, augvape pro tank and the cleito pro tank can’t fault any of these no leaking and flavour on point

Thanks - will either of them be compatible with the SMOK I have?

I got the same set up a while ago the X-Priv andPrince tank...I never had any issues though. Check that everything on the tank is screwed in properly and that the silicone rings are not damaged or anything.
I did not like the prince tank, the coils were awful and provided an awful vape for me.

This was a while ago but I ended up getting a Mesh Pro and after that it made the Prince tank seem like garbage honestly lol..
I would consider getting one if you're looking for a different tank,.

Thanks dude! I’ll break it down one more time and see what happens. Very annoying tbh... haven’t had any use out of it.

Just to confirm... am I looking at the right one here? (Screenshot below!) FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank

Attachments

• 165CAD64-D703-4EFD-928F-1C78AEAF73A7.png
    165CAD64-D703-4EFD-928F-1C78AEAF73A7.png
    804.8 KB · Views: 36
Hi and welcome to the Planet.
smok have bad QC and we see loads of posts from unhappy customers.

if you do decide to get another tank then the freemax mesh pro is a great tank and also the facon or falcon king.
buy from uk and your limited to 2ml so always check that they offer free bubble glass if buying from uk or get direct from china for cheaper and full size tank.
suppliers can be found on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom