What's new

Smok i-priv

Roger Parker

Initiate
Hi guys, hope all is well. Just curious if any of you out there are living with this mod currently. If you are would you recommend it? I would be screwing my gnome onto the top of it so not overly concerned about the coil life cos I believe they suck. Just want to know about reliability, battery life and if there is any way to turn off the voice control. I'm thinking of this mod cos let's face it, in a world of virtually identical looking mods this one is very different! So its mainly aesthetics that I'm looking at. Any and all help and advice will be greatly received. Cheers guys and gals. Peace

tbh i dont think you will find many people on here that will recommend smok no matter how good it looks.
they have flooded the market in the last 2 years and totally let their QC drop off the chart.

the last 4 mods ive bought in the last few months have all been vaporesso and so far i cant fault them.
polar, luxe and armour pro all have the new omni board 4 with instant fireing.

Hmm. Thanks dude, I have been hearing that they do break quite often. I've read all the reviews etc but I'd like to hear from someone that lives with one for a true review to speak of. Are there any other mods out there that look quite as funky? Like I said, it's mainly aesthetics but if they don't last.......

ive not even looked at it so having a gander at what Mike recons on it.

:18: He calls it "Smoke" in the vid.
yup. hes always done that and he did mention (i think or was i hearing it) that he has checked and thats how its pronounced.
fookin stupid name for a vape.
ive always called it shit smok as in spock from star trek.

yup. hes always done that and he did mention (i think or was i hearing it) that he has checked and thats how its pronounced.
fookin stupid name for a vape.
ive always called it shit smok as in spock from star trek.
Yeah that's how I pronounce it and it always heard it as. Like spok.

Hi guys and gals. Long time update coming. I got myself the I priv kit about a week or 2 after I posted this. So far no problems with the mod at all, it is really well built and so far reliable. My only complaint at the moment is that I'm from Bolton in the north west and I apparently speak like Fred dibnah so the mod struggles with the voice activation. Not a massive problem cos it's still got buttons! The interface is really simple and fairly self explanatory and the battery life with two 21700 in it is fantastic, im only charging about twice a week! Plus i think you would be hard pressed to find a better looking mod. Not too keen on the tfv12 prince though. Does produce massive clouds and gives a great taste but at the expense of a very wet hit to the back of your throat which is why I went straight back to my wismec gnome. Hope this convinces some people to try this mod, just don't try to get one in red in the UK. The importers have sold out. I can't think why! Peace

Another thing I would like to say also, I don't know why people have an issue with the v12 coils, my strip mesh coil has been in since Christmas day and is still going strong. Wether I just got a good one is up for debate though!. Peace

Hi guys, hope all is well. Just curious if any of you out there are living with this mod currently. If you are would you recommend it? I would be screwing my gnome onto the top of it so not overly concerned about the coil life cos I believe they suck. Just want to know about reliability, battery life and if there is any way to turn off the voice control. I'm thinking of this mod cos let's face it, in a world of virtually identical looking mods this one is very different! So its mainly aesthetics that I'm looking at. Any and all help and advice will be greatly received. Cheers guys and gals. Peace
Get the Species instead. It's a good mod.

Back
Top Bottom