What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok Alien Faults

I was thinking of getting some Sony vtc6 (they will go up to 200watts if I wanted to? I know I probably won't want to, just miffed at having a 200 plus mod but only been able to get to 100 watts max)
Don't quote me, but I think the Sony vtc5a or something is better for higher wattages.
I have found myself wondering why old threads have to be closed when they resurface, as they're often quite interesting and you might have missed them first time around. Just when you fancy chirping up in it, bam, closed.
No need for rudeness though mate. Rudeness is rudeness. I hope you change your mind and stick around as you're funny when you're not too rude.

Don't quote me, but I think the Sony vtc5a or something is better for higher wattages.
I have found myself wondering why old threads have to be closed when they resurface, as they're often quite interesting and you might have missed them first time around. Just when you fancy chirping up in it, bam, closed.
No need for rudeness though mate. Rudeness is rudeness. I hope you change your mind and stick around as you're funny when you're not too rude.
I didn't mean to be rude, I felt like she was having a go at me for asking a question in a forum if you get me. Ok thank you for the input I will for sure look into those as well. Before I bought the Samsung 25r I thought all 18650's where the same except branding and reliability. I saw the Samsung's and just jumped on em lol.

Hi all, my alien landed this morning along with my batteries which was very convenient I have her charging now via USB, I tried scraping my paint with my nail but it honestly feels like it's going no where, feels and looks like a powder coat.

I checked the scratch off security code and it says it authentic was manufactured February 2017 and has been queried 1 time (by me presumably)

56% and 61% charge. (C'mon hurry up loool)

Hey! I hope it's better than mine! Mine was bought not long after they came out so hopefully yours will be ok.
I really liked the mod and was more than happy with it until it went t!T$ up.

Hey! I hope it's better than mine! Mine was bought not long after they came out so hopefully yours will be ok.
I really liked the mod and was more than happy with it until it went t!T$ up.
81 and 86 percent charge. I even tried scraping it with a butter knife, paint did not peel but left a small black mark on the paint where I did it.

Not long!
I see some reply's have been taken down from yesterday?
I feel this thread is very much relevant today as it was when it was started ? She maybe thought our posts were going to turn into trolling?

I find necro-ing old threads is frowned upon everywhere , if someone needs help or whatever start your own thread ;)

News to me. Never have i come across this on any other forum i'm a member of. Some i use don't like a " like" button as they prefer a text response.
I don't see the logic in it as you can go back through old posts to see if any are relevant to your own?
Anyway moving on..

Not long!
I see some reply's have been taken down from yesterday?
I feel this thread is very much relevant today as it was when it was started ? She maybe thought our posts were going to turn into trolling?

Hi moff000,

Yes your'e right, some replies already removed, including mine, interesting........

This now leaves the thread a little disjointed, so might have been better to remove the whole thread ???

As you say the thread is as relevant today as when it was first started.
If the mods don't like old posts being updated, maybe all threads should be removed after they are X months old ? or is that to logical.

I have been insulted on this site on many occasions, called a cunt, for fucks sake, and someone wanted to pour petrol on me, no mods stepped in then....................

I find necro-ing old threads is frowned upon everywhere , if someone needs help or whatever start your own thread ;)
If I'd have done that I'd have probably been in the wrong again as "you should use the search function to see if people have asked your question before starting a new thread" it's a catch 22 situation lol, that's in the past anyway. My questions where answered and worries quelled. Plus I got my mod now and it's great, I actually probably won't need anymore than 100 watts jeez that was a lungfull on my velocity clone.

Back
Top Bottom