What's new

Smok alien 220w fault

Yes, I have had that too! Usually it's where the coil is almost exactly the same as the last one. So changing between two premade baby beast tfv8 coils will often not ask the question at all. I think perhaps it can recognise if it definitely is (or at least as near as makes no difference) and only asks when it doesn't see that it's the same. This is probably related to the manual ohm value settings which are buried in the menus (which I've never had to use, how much difference does 0.001 of an ohm make anyway?)

For sure! At least if my thoughts are right, which is no guarantee [emoji4]. Even with the convenience and cleverness I'm still excited to look at the world of mechs, that customisability is sorely tempting.

Anyway, can't help feeling that I'm derailing here, give that a go bearded and let us know how you get on.

Can i just ask, i have a alien but if i don't use it, it drains the batteries even if i turn it off, is there a way of sorting it without having to send it away for repair?

Back
Top Bottom