What's new

Smoant Cylon / Modefined Draco draw strength..

Lino

Initiate
Oh not ME again!
So anyway, I ordered the Modefined Draco, it's arrived, and it's lovely, but one thing I have noticed, going from the Smoant, same tank (A Horizontech Falcon) is that the draw strength seems a lot lower on the Draco (Even with the boost mode set to the highest level, something I never did with the Smoant), any clues why that might be? I guess it might be worth fiddling with the temp curve?
It's not a deal breaker, just, you know..

Thanks!

Oh not ME again!
So anyway, I ordered the Modefined Draco, it's arrived, and it's lovely, but one thing I have noticed, going from the Smoant, same tank (A Horizontech Falcon) is that the draw strength seems a lot lower on the Draco (Even with the boost mode set to the highest level, something I never did with the Smoant), any clues why that might be? I guess it might be worth fiddling with the temp curve?
It's not a deal breaker, just, you know..

Thanks!
Yeah probably worth playing with it a bit but it may just be the way the board works.
The lost vape boards are very good and smooth. The Lyra was fantastic in tc, really accurate but the smoant's are well known for throwing everything up front. Hence the bad battery economy reputation.

Yeah probably worth playing with it a bit but it may just be the way the board works.
The lost vape boards are very good and smooth. The Lyra was fantastic in tc, really accurate but the smoant's are well known for throwing everything up front. Hence the bad battery economy reputation.

Interesting.. Thanks for the info! :)

Back
Top Bottom