What's new

Sleekit Juice

Hi, that is the correct nicotine. When I get mine I pour the two bottles of nicotine into the 100ml bottle shake it up well and that gives me a 100ml of 70/30 e-juice at 3mg strength whatever flavor , the 50/50 on the nicotine bottles is the nicotine strength and liquid carrier

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I sent them an email today and they replied that it was the correct nicotine bottles. Good to know!

Cheers

Are you sorted now with your nicotine , when you get the pack there is a label telling you how to mix, just empty the nicotine into the bottle with e-juice and you will have the correct strength either 6mg 0r 3mg . Its all packed seperate because of tpd regulations

Are you sorted now with your nicotine , when you get the pack there is a label telling you how to mix, just empty the nicotine into the bottle with e-juice and you will have the correct strength either 6mg 0r 3mg . Its all packed seperate because of tpd regulations

Yeah that's it sorted now.

I bought from them before and just followed the instructions no problem without a second thought.

It was only because I bought some for my friend and he was asking me about the nicotine bottles because he found the liquid a tad harsh, so I asked Sleekit themselves about it.

I did find the liquid a little harsh at first myself, so told my friend just to let it steep a while, as mine settled down with time.
Still find the juice a bit less smooth than some of my other premium liquid, but I'm not complaining at these prices! :)

Back
Top Bottom