What's new

Skynet Pro Leaking

That’s strange although haven’t used the bubble glass I’m yet to have a leak with the tank full left overnight and haven’t closed airflow off, although I’m using the triple coil still 2weeks still going strong

Strange yes,,, put it back together and filled it up,,,, leaking a gain FFS

Should have read to the end of the review...

A Leak Warning – As with many high-performance sub-ohm tanks, the Skynet and Skynet PRO can leak. However, the only time they leak is when the mod and tank are not in use, but the airflow slots are left wide-open. For hours it won’t matter, but if the user happens to set aside a mod with a Skynet on top and the airflow slots are wide open, chances are it’s going to leak.

The only other time my Skynet PRO leaked it was my fault; I was in a hurry to get out of the office and I cross threaded the top cap and left for the night. The next morning all the eJuice in the tank leaked out all over the mod and onto my desk. But like I said, that was my fault… user error.

Mine does the same when left for a period of time. fine when in constant use. Cheer's for the info

Just been cleaning and assembling my new Skynet Pro and it appears on mine anyway that the supplied bubble glass is a bit too wide for the tank, the straight glass fits much better, maybe why it’s leaking. I’ll see how I get on with the straight glass and report back.

@Tobytyke
I definitely think that bubble glass is gonna cause issues it’s a very sloppy fit on mine.
Just filled with Milkman Crumbleberry and it’s a cracking vape at 95w, I don’t think the straight glass tank full is going to last very long but it’s a doddle to fill, don’t let the juice level go below the juice ports on the coil though keep it topped up or if it’s anything like the Mesh Pro you very quickly burn the coil.

@Tobytyke
I definitely think that bubble glass is gonna cause issues it’s a very sloppy fit on mine.
Just filled with Milkman Crumbleberry and it’s a cracking vape at 95w, I don’t think the straight glass tank full is going to last very long but it’s a doddle to fill, don’t let the juice level go below the juice ports on the coil though keep it topped up or if it’s anything like the Mesh Pro you very quickly burn the coil.

Cheers @andyroo, will try with the straight glass,, was also wondering if might have a dud coil. I’m using the supplied duel mesh. The bottom part of the coil, where it looks like a little bar, that pulls away on mine,,,,,,, does it on yours at all ??

The bar over the bottom of my coil doesn’t pull away it’s solid into the rubber insulator, it would come off if I pulled it but you don’t want to be doing that.
I’ve got the triple coil in and I reckon it’s on par with my Freemax Mesh Pro, no leaking at all up to now.
I don’t think that the bar at the bottom being loose would cause the leaking, when you screw the coil into the base it pushes everything together, the issue is very likely that bubble glass leaking air in so you loose the vacuum in the tank causing leaking through the air intakes.

Last edited:
Yeah probably right,,, the bar at the bottom is like a plug and pushes everything together as you say... I’ve put the straight glass on now and half filled it. Will leave it while and see how it goes.
Bit rubbish that the bubble glass provided isn’t necessarily fit for purpose.

Yeah, the skynet I had did the same, possibly down to the huge hole in the coil and a lot of cotton ?? In use no problem but left overnight, a puddle of juice.

Agree it is poor that bubble glass is naff, but I paid a tenner for it so I’m not gonna kick a stink up, still no leaks for me on the straight glass.

Back
Top Bottom