What's new

Siren vs Siren 2

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anybody know if there's any real difference between the two, and if so, which is best?

Airflow is the main difference, the 2 can be more restricted at the AFC

My 2 was a lump of crap though, so badly made, everything was loose and junky and the 1 was one of my favourites for ages, although I there's tanks I prefer now.

Airflow is the main difference, the 2 can be more restricted at the AFC

My 2 was a lump of crap though, so badly made, everything was loose and junky and the 1 was one of my favourites for ages, although I there's tanks I prefer now.
Thanks. Been thinking about ordering the 2 for a while but was reading a "best MTL in 2017" article and the original featured on the list but the 2 was nowhere to be seen. I like the fact that the original is 4ml in 22mm yet the 2 is only 2ml in 22mm.

Thanks. Been thinking about ordering the 2 for a while but was reading a "best MTL in 2017" article and the original featured on the list but the 2 was nowhere to be seen. I like the fact that the original is 4ml in 22mm yet the 2 is only 2ml in 22mm.

The original 22m would be my pick of the bunch, not easy to find though.

edit :)

Back
Top Bottom